1. You’re there, with your favorite band playing right in front of you.
2. Not only is that moment in your memory, it’s in the people on stage’s memories too
3. You forget everything in your life that sucks just for that hour or more and you actually enjoy yourself
4. You get to meet so many people with the same interests as you
5. Who knows maybe you’ll get to meet the band members??
6. The adrenaline
7. The feeling after the concert is over. It’s like you’re amazed that you got to experience something so great and it’s awesome
8. You understand that waiting over eight hours in the heat/cold was totally worth it
9. You got to see your favorite band. The band that has done so much for you.
10. You realize how much their music means to you and you actually cry about it