If you guys need a free ride feel free to use my uber and lyft codes. Use my uber code (pablot770ue) to get $20 off your first ride and use my lyft code (pablo43300) to get $5 off you first 10 rides. also, if you you use my ubereats code (eats-pablot770ue) you will get $10 you first order!
honestly remember when damen wrestled pallas naked and laurent was only too happy when pallas walked in on them having sex later??? i can only imagine what kind of shit our King of extra is gonna pull after finding out that damen fucked someone for seven (7) SEVEN hours. prayer circle for damen he’s not ready
The other day, I’d remembered this weird thing that happened to a whole bus of us band kids in 8th grade.
We were set to perform at the city auditorium for some reason or another. The map below shows the distance between our school and the auditorium.
We finished and loaded onto the school bus. We were all a little stiff since we were wearing our brand new uniforms, and I remember my friend and I got to have our own seats near the back of the bus. We began to depart for the school (via the blue route above), and as we passed under the first highway, the bus seemed to hit a pothole or something because there was this HUGE bump.
Like this bump was so ridiculous that nearly everyone in the bus seemed to float in the air for a moment (because the bus hit a huge ass pothole?? I dunno???), and we all crashed down into our seats. My friend was sitting with her legs propped up and she was drinking a Dr. Pepper and it got all over her freaking uniform, I remember. My spine was KILLING me due to my butt slamming into the uncomfortable bus seats. I ALSO remember there being a weird flash of lights.
All of this (bump, freaking out, and all) only lasted about 10-15 seconds. So I looked out the window, and I realized that we were already pulling into our school’s bus entrance????
The whole bus fell silent and just confusedly murmured amongst themselves as my friend and I shrieked, “WHAT?!? BUT.. HOW! WH- I DON’T UNDERSTAND.”
What should have been a 6-10 minute bus ride only lasted about two minutes and we didn’t even pass under the second highway. We were forever convinced that we’d somehow teleported.
It was just a funny little thing but still. That was freaky.
1. Tsubaki-chou lonely Planet
2. Seishun otome banchou
3. Watashitachi ni wa kabe ga aru
4. Gozen 0-ji, kiss shi ni kite yo
5. Soredemo bokura wa koi o suru
6. Koisuru harinezumi
7. Akatsuki No Yona (Historical/anime)
8. Joou no Hana (Historical)
9. Tonari No koigataki
10. Ao Haru Ride (ANIME/MANGA)
11. Ouji ka prince
12. Chitose etc.
14. Chicchai Toki Kara suki dakedo
15. Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare
16. Hinadori No waltz
17. 3D Kanojo
18. Nanohana no Kare
19. Kim no koto nado zettai ni
20. Kyou no Kira kun
21. Obaka Chan Koigatariki
22. Ookami Shoujo to kuro Ouji (anime/manga)
23. Getsuyoubi Kara kataomoi
24. Watashi ga motete dousunda
25. Crayon Days
26. Boku to kimi to de niji ni naru
27. Pika ichi
29. Bambi to Dhole
30. Nageki no marie
31. Jidokhage kkeureoango Jidokhage
33. Hanagimi to koi suru Watashi
34. Kimi ni todoke (ANIME/MANGA/live action)
35. HONEY (MEGURO amu )
36. Dengeki Daisy
37. Mune ga no wa Kimi no sei
38. Switch girl (ANIME/MANGA/live action)
39. LAST game
40. Oboreru knife
41. Taiyou no le
42. Korosaki kun no linari nante naranai
43. Seirou opera (Historical )
44. Akaiito (MIYASAKA Kaho)
45. Uchuu o kakeru yodaka
47. Otonari wa 1 Ken DE 2 do oishii
48. Say I love you (ANIME/MANGA)
49. Kamisama Hajimemashita (ANIME/MANGA)
50. NAGAREBOSHI LENS (OVA/manga)
51. I love you baby (completed in raw manga)
52. Yumemiru Taiyou
53. Taihen yoku dekimashita
54. Strobe edge (live action/manga)
55. Parfait tic (live action,anime/manga)
56. Skip beat
57. Orange (takano ichigo) (anime in June !!)
58. Hirunaka no ryuusei
59. Heroine Shikkaku (live action)
60. Hajimari no niina
61. Haru Matsui Bokura
Some are anime , manga , and live action
I been doing more in the future! ! (:♡
relistening to the HP audiobooks has raised another Burning Question:
SO the students write a lot of research papers, but iirc JKR never mentions citations. is there a standard wizarding citation style? do they use in-text, footnotes, or endnotes? I’d imagine in-text is most practical given you’re writing on a scroll, but endnotes could work too, I guess.
(this is an important worldbuilding question that is, in my opinion, absolutely essential to developing any fantasy or scifi universe.)