Types of people I know (by INTP)
I’m not so social to know all 16 types. Still some of the types I know don’t entirely match the stereotypes, so I wanted to show that, too.
- nerdy jokes
- writes actually cool poems and posts them everywhere
- sends you selfies with geeky t-shirts
- doesn’t mind listening to you babbling about your problems
- wants to help
- gives you awesome presents you didn’t ask for, somehow knows what you’ll like.
- honestly, I don’t like them much, so it’s not 100% even-handed description
- they have their cool moments and jokes,
- can listen to you but after 2 mins they are bored and check their phones
- selfie queens and kings
- always dating someone/breaking up
- great cooks, really great.
- Mood Changing Championship winners
- they can’t handle criticism and try to explain why is something bad/wrong instead of making it better.
- queen of nerds and memes and jokes
- will watch their favourite show for the 7th time just to watch it with you
- conspiracy theories 24/7, aliens and shit.
- can’t into emotions
- faux pas
- builds complicated stuff based on the internet blueprints. It works.
- easily stressed, can run away from responsibilities
- precious buns, must be protected
- overuse stickers on fb messenger (not that I mind)
- stubborn as hell
- remember about you after a long time
- try to help, they actually care about you
(not sure if I typed him well)
- witty jokes or dirty ones
- center of attention
- breaks rules on daily basis
- made a birthday gift map like in Indiana Jones
- sensitive, has many insecurities
- fast mood changes
- depression is his second name
- sensitive as hell, takes everything seriously
- talented artist
- knowledge is power
- many hobbies, practice makes perfect.
- actually has a plan for the whole week
- like, seriously, planned dinners and work during specific hours
- sticking to this plan is a different thing, but usually works more or less
- dirty daddy jokes 24/7
- woMAN in womans clothes (lol jk clothes are also manly)
- secretly a nerd, loves airsoft and swords and epic battles, you’d never tell
- happy cinnamon rolls
- creative and talented perfectionists
- always happy, unless they have a really good reason not to be happy
- walking chaos but somehow manage to make a living (yea right…)
- 10000 ideas a day, some of them actually come to life, most are just impractical/unrealistic tho
- spontaneous social activities
- make friends in 10 seconds (seriously how??)
- born leader, but doesn’t throw orders everywhere
- try their best. Always. Sad when something goes wrong, even when it’s not their fault.
- awesome music taste, they explore different genres
- does everything with 100% accuracy, talented.
- 4chan king
- try to help you using logical arguments,
- understand their feelings and handle them quite well, easily triggered tho
- constructive criticism
- joke usually by using funny analogies. Or throw puns at you.
- the “start talking about feathered lizards, end with tusken raiders sex” squad
- medically explains how to make a giant cyclop with one surgery and hormones
(I didn’t check if it’s 100% his type but it suits him best)
- says stuff which is basically translated into “I’m brilliant!”
- Actually is clever, but kinda throws it at you
- does research on professors for the sake of it, finds really cool stuff
- finds memes and ridiculously funny youtube videos, sends them to you
- whispers to your ear their conspiracy theories right in the wolf’s den
- perfect perfectionist perfection
- creative descendant of a female dog, (I’m jealous 24/7)
- talks in binary, can’t into feelings
- helps everyone with hard school stuff
- actually cute and shy, hides it well
- asks me for relationship advice, poor thing
- “It depends”
- remembers tiny lil’ facts from books, doesn’t remember to eat
- can’t into feelings (and actually tries to date INTJ)
- memes, puns and chaos
- “Lol poke it with a stick and see what happens” squad
- has awesome ideas, giving them life is another thing
- Can spend 5 days in a room and go out just because humans have to eat