A tarot spread to begin looking into one of your past lives. This is just to start you off, it is not going to be extremely detailed.
1. Start of Life: your childhood of this past life, the early years, how you acted and what you experienced
2. Teenage Life: how you behaved in your teenage years and what you experienced
3. Young Adult Life: How you acted as a young adult and how you began your entry into adulthood
4. Adult Life: How did you act? Possibly may tell you about your family and career.
5. Late Life: What was the last years of your life like? Possibly may tell you what lead to your passing.
6. How people saw you: how did people around you perceive you? How did you carry yourself in public?
7. Your inner self: what was your true self? who were you behind close doors?
8. Your purpose: what was your purpose during this life? Did you achieve it?
9. Soul Mate: did you encounter one of your soul mates in this life? Who were they to you? A lover? A friend? A family member?
10. How does this life affect you now? What has carried over from this past life to your current one? Did an experience from this life cause you to behave a certain way now? Has it affected your views?
With Naruto Shippuden reaching its end, dailynaruto would like to invite you all to participate in naruto week 2017! An upcoming event dedicated to the Naruto series, which will be held on April 10 to April 16.
Share your love for the series through graphics, gifs, fanfics, fanarts etc. and tag it with #narutoweek2017(within the first 5 tags and without spaces) so everyone can see and reblog it.
Each day has three options you can choose from. These prompts are meant as guidelines and you’re free to interpret them as you wish. But remember, all entries must be your own work. Reposts will be ignored and/or deleted. So without further ado, here are the prompts:
April 10 || Day
1: Team 7 // Childhood // Favorite Character
April 11 || Day 2: Team 8 // Mission // Favorite Quote
April 12 || Day 3: Team Gai // Bonds // Favorite Fight
April 13 || Day 4: Team 10 // Growth // Favorite Arc
April 14 || Day 5: Sand siblings // Traditions // Favorite Media
April 15 || Day 6: Akatsuki // Last Words // Favorite
Opening or Ending
April 16 || Day 7: Next Generation // Nostalgia // Free Choice
If you need the prompts further explained or have any questions send an ask or message to @dailynaruto! Feel free to reblog this posts to spread the word. Have fun!
...Is there a Top 10 Memes Inspired By Yuuri Katsuki?
In the Rivals universe Yuuri is the source of hundreds of
different memes but there are a few that are especially popular and persistent.
10) “I’m not that
special” - *breaks a world record* - In an interview after his record breaking free
skate Yuuri at one point said ‘I’m not that special’ during an answer to a question. “I’m not that special” - *breaks a world record* and variations thereupon
becomes a meme very soon afterwards
9) I Will Never Be As
Extra As Yuuri Katsuki – aka the phrase people use after someone says you
are ‘extra’ as a joke about how Yuuri decided to confess his love in the most
dramatic and public way possible and no-one will ever be able to top that level of extra
8) ‘He likes it too
much’ – From one of my previous top tens about Yuuri’s response to a
reporter asking if he thought it was degrading to make Viktor get down on his
knees for him. The video clip was edited many times to all the usual reaction
clips and gif of when someone has an amazing clapback
7) Reaction Picture
– The reaction picture I mentioned in a previous ask where Chris makes a certain
joke during one of Yuuri’s interviews and Yuuri looks like he wants to die from
embarrassment. It becomes a popular reaction picture
6) ‘do a quad flip’
– ‘do a quad flip’ becomes a phrase people use as a joke when someone is trying
to work out how to ask out their crush
5) ‘creating your own
Katsuki’ – from a previous ask someone sent in ages ago, once the truth is revealed about
what really started the rivalry, all celebrities always joke that you should
always be nice to your fans unless you want to ‘create your own Katsuki’
4) ‘Everyone is Gay
for Yuuri Katsuki’ – this one arose after Yuuri performed the Eros routine
at Rostelecom. The running joke is everyone, regardless or gender, would
definitely be down for it with Eros!Yuuri and that Eros!Yuuri was also a lot of
peoples sexual awakenings.
3) The Way Viktor
Looks At Yuuri – You know the phrase “get yourself a guy who looks at you
like ____ looks at____.” “Get yourself a guy who looks at you the way that Viktor
Nikiforov looks at Yuuri Katsuki” becomes a variation of that.
2) Cards Against
Humanity – Cards Against Humanity do a celebrity special extension pack where
they make cards related to specific celebrities and Yuuri’s one is a variation
of one of their classics. ‘How to Get Yourself A Man By Yuuri Katsuki – 1) Get
insulted by childhood idol and spend the next ten years of your life focused on nothing
but your burning desire for revenge 2) ??? 3) Marriage
as an adjective - ‘Katsuki’ becomes an adjective to describe certain
things. So you can be petty or you can be ‘Katsuki’ petty aka throwing darts at
their picture and making snarky comments vs devoting your whole life to ruining
everything they’ve ever worked for just for your own satisfaction, you can hate
them or you can ‘katsuki’ hate them aka do you actually
hate them or do you say you hate them but you actually want to bone them etc.
There are a lot of different variation!
On the week of May 21-27, 2017, we will be celebrating all that we love about the Noiz and Aoba’s relationship!
Without further delay, here are the prompts:
Day 1: re:miniscence (Childhood)
anything they learned from their ruptured childhood, it’s how to be
stronger than they already are. What could’ve happened during those
childhood years? What was lost? What was gained? It’s for you to express
on this day.
Day 2: re:union (Acquaintance)
always something special about that not-yet-boyfriend feeling. Express
how it feels to be not quite there, with that tiny hint of affection and
that frustrating confession moment – the bond they both shared in Midorijima before Noiz disappeared for three
Day 3: re:connect (Connection)
beginning was rugged, but no one relationship worth embracing could
ever be smooth sailing after all. Share the domestic memories Noiz and
Aoba embrace on this day – good or bad, sweet or bitter, painful or
Day 4: re:assurance (Marriage)
this very day of happiness, we would like to see how we can express our
heartfelt wishes to Noiz and Aoba, both very strong, very beautiful men
who deserve all the happiness in the world.
Day 5: re:joice (Family)
family doesn’t mean being connected by blood. It also means feeling
bond so deep that surpasses what blood connection is able to do. On this
joyful day, let’s express how every family
member – including children, brother, father, mother, grandmother, best friends – had added more striking colours into
the life of these two men.
Day 6: re:birth (After Life)
two persons are meant to be, they’ll eventually find their way to each
other. And on this fateful rebirth day, we would like to see yet another
fateful encounter between Noiz and Aoba, in whatever alternate universes possible.
Day 7: re:ward (Free End)
are many definitions to happiness, there are many definitions to
unhappiness too. Give them the best end you think they deserve, the best
selves you think suit them and simply just – celebrate their very
existences in our life, the way you want!
For inquiries, please visit our FAQ page, but if your concern is not listed there, don’t hesitate to ask us directly!
* All of the promotional material used by this blog are the property of Nitro+CHiRAL. We own nothing but our own text.
ravens are my favourite birds because when i was a kid they’d always hang outside my nonni’s house in the tall sweetgum trees and my nonno would go outside with a broom to yell at them and the more he yelled at them the more they’d come until at one point every day our trees were almost completely full and these ravens had started nesting too so i’d come home every day from school with a bunch of ravens cawing and my nonno staring in anger and cursing in italian from the window and the thought of it now makes me laugh
5. st. basil’s cathedral- moscow, russia. reason: he will be on his home turf in russia and is much less likely to face criminal charges for kicking my ass.
4. his home -pittsburgh, pennsylvania. reason: i know that bitch has a pool he could drown me in. also could use jeffrey to drag my lifeless body somewhere to hide.
3. any local mcdonald’s- pittsburgh, pennsylvania. reason: it is very likely i will not be the only one getting my ass beat at the mcdonald’s so it will be inconspicuous. also he can get a big mac and a vanilla milkshake when he’s done.
2. ppg paints arena - pittsburgh, pennsylvania. reason: he likely knows many hidden places and closets to hide my unconscious body until i wake up from the ass-kicking-induced coma.
1. sidney crosby’s childhood home - cole harbour, nova scotia. reason: could stuff me in that fucking dryer and have sidney take slapshot practice.