Oooooh my, another fantastic bnha blog! May I request some HCs on the class 1-A students having a big sleepover at school in which they get to watch a really scary movie (scary for real) and after it they start to hear weird noises (or something like that)?
aw man thank you!! you’re fantastic too, bro!!
good god same i can relate HAHAHA im gonna let them suffer like how i did hUAHA
- it was a typical 12am scare fest, as suggested by mina, so they were cuddled up, the big projector flashing against the wall and the air conditioner on, as they watched to the famous scary movie of the century, which was based on a true story
- it was surprising that the scardeycats (like midoriya) decided to join in, however, he was being tortured by bakugo by trying to pry the hands off his eyes so that he can watch
- “you’re such a wimp, deku. get your hands off and fucking watch the movie!”
- “YOU DON’T KNOW SHIT, KACCHAN, YOU DON’T KNOW SHIT– [ghost appears on screen] OK IM GOOD IM DONE BYE FELLAS”
- midoriya curses when he watches horror movies pass it on
- there were some people like todoroki who managed to stay unaffected throughout the whole movie. since the poor icyhot bby doesnt have that much experience with movies, he wouldn’t have that much of a reaction during the first few horror movies that he watches
- yaoyarozu would question every single scene, leading to predictions of some jump scares that become true the minute it happens. the rest thank momo for being their savior in the darkest of times
- mineta, that stupid grape head, would probably be staring at the main girl’s boobs the whole time and he’d drool once the bathroom scenes come out just because the girl’s naked
- and yet little did that lil shit know that most of the scary scenes happen there, he knew he was fucked
- once the movie’s finished, the rest are either three things: scared, calm, or lost their will to live
- they thought it was gonna be over, but didn’t they notice that midoriya never came back the moment he stormed out of the door?
- “hey guys, do you know where midoriya went?”
- “great, bakugo. you scared him away!”
- “you think i fucking care about that shrimp?”
- suddenly, they hear a screech, more like a scream. it sounds like midoriya, and he’s screaming for help
- they’re quite hesitant at first, thinking that midoriya’s just trying to joke with them.
- but midoriya’s not the type to joke around
- “uh, bakugo, who is that behind you?”