What I’m trying these days, since it goes faster:
1. Red Col-Erase and regular mechanical pencil on paper
2. Snap photo with Surface Pro camera, import into Photoshop CC and place in page file. Do any necessary crops or Levels fiddling to clarify.
3. View -> “snap to guides”, then set guides to mark panel borders
4. Create new layer, use marquee selection tool along guides, then Edit -> Stroke to make borders; save file
5. Open page file in Manga Studio/Clip Studio Pro, lock panel border and pencil art layers
6. Create new layer between the two and start inking with G-Pen tool