1. Faith - A Virtuous Woman serves God with all of her heart, mind, and soul. She seeks His will for her life and follows His ways. (Proverbs 31: 26, Proverbs 31: 29 – 31, Matthew 22: 37, John 14: 15, Psalm 119: 15
2. Marriage – A Virtuous Woman respects her husband. She does him good all the days of her life. She is trustworthy and a helpmeet. (Proverbs 31: 11- 12, Proverbs 31: 23, Proverbs 31: 28, 1 Peter 3, Ephesians 5, Genesis2: 18)
3. Mothering - A Virtuous Woman teaches her children the ways of her Father in heaven. She nurtures her children with the love of Christ, disciplines them with care and wisdom, and trains them in the way they should go. (Proverbs 31: 28, Proverbs 31: 26, Proverbs 22: 6, Deuteronomy 6, Luke 18: 16)
4. Health – A Virtuous Woman cares for her body. She prepares healthy food for her family. (Proverbs 31: 14 – 15, Proverbs 31: 17, 1 Corinthians 6: 19, Genesis 1: 29, Daniel 1, Leviticus 11)
5. Service - A Virtuous Woman serves her husband, her family, her friends, and her neighbors with a gentle and loving spirit. She is charitable. (Proverbs 31: 12, Proverbs 31: 15, Proverbs 31: 20, 1 Corinthians 13: 13)
6. Finances - A Virtuous Woman seeks her husband’s approval before making purchases and spends money wisely. She is careful to purchase quality items which her family needs. (Proverbs 31: 14, Proverbs 31: 16, Proverbs 31: 18, 1 Timothy 6: 10, Ephesians 5: 23, Deuteronomy 14: 22, Numbers 18: 26)
7. Industry – A Virtuous Woman works willingly with her hands. She sings praises to God and does not grumble while completing her tasks. (Proverbs 31: 13, Proverbs 31: 16, Proverbs 31: 24, Proverbs 31: 31, Philippians 2: 14)
8. Homemaking – A Virtuous Woman is a homemaker. She creates an inviting atmosphere of warmth and love for her family and guests. She uses hospitality to minister to those around her. (Proverbs 31: 15, Proverbs 31: 20 – 22, Proverbs 31: 27, Titus 2: 5, 1 Peter 4: 9, Hebrews 13: 2)
9. Time - A Virtuous Woman uses her time wisely. She works diligently to complete her daily tasks. She does not spend time dwelling on those things that do not please the Lord. (Proverbs 31: 13, Proverbs 31: 19, Proverbs 31: 27, Ecclesiastes 3, Proverbs 16: 9, Philippians 4:8 )
10. Beauty – A Virtuous Woman is a woman of worth and beauty. She has the inner beauty that only comes from Christ. She uses her creativity and sense of style to create beauty in her life and the lives of her loved ones. (Proverbs 31: 10Proverbs 31: 21 – 22, Proverbs 31: 24 -25, Isaiah 61: 10, 1 Timothy 2: 9, 1 Peter 3: 1 – 6)
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
eeeeek they’re old since i dont listen from my phone that much!! but here u go bby :)
1. Sia - Reaper
2. BTS - Hold Me Tight (lowkey a v sexual song to me lolol)
3. Parov Stelar - Catgroove (OH GOD this is just an inside meme song between me and my roommate lmao)
4. Jayesslee - Officially Missing You (yaaaaaaas)
5. Pitbull/Chris Brown - Fun (mr worldwide 😎)
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
id say love is my weakness and my strength lol. it enables me to care deeply and be compassionate to everyone i know, but it also leaves me way too dependent on my bf, friends, and family
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
i believe in ghosts but i think that they’re invisible to the living :) i think that there are both good and bad spirits present as well. uh, aliens? not really!!
51) What is your current desktop picture?
2. How old are you? - 14
10. What shoe size are you? - 8 & ½
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own? - too many
13. What talents do you have? - I’m good at hiding things, keeping secrets, being rude, screwing shit up, yelling at inanimate objects, and idk I guess I can kinda draw.
im so excited for 1,7,13,17,20,22,25,29! I really want you to write the boy scout one as you mention the ideas for it before, with geeky kellin with braces and bad boy vic who takes advantage of his innocence. 7 bc im a sucker for a koli ♥ 17 bc prince kellin and vic as his knight in shining amour, enough said. 20 i've been dying for you to write the delinquent story bc we all want to see vic punish kellin for being a naughty boy. I love all your stories & ideas so im super excited for this list
omg lol. well, thank you for your excitement lmao :)
2. First game you played It would have been on the Mega Drive, but I don’t remember. It was probably Sonic 2.
13. Scariest game you’ve played? I hate scary things! Including scary games! Probably the scariest thing that happened was in Morrowind where I was sorta getting quite absorbed into the game and then on a rest, the Dark Brotherhood Assassin came to kill me and yelled quite loud and it startled me.
20. Favorite publisher and/or developer? Fave developer is probably Stunlock Studios because they’ve made two of my favourite games (or more accurately they made the same game twice :p). Publisher, idk the only publisher I have strong feelings about is EA and they are not positive.
39. Do you play for achievements/trophies?
Only if they unlock content like in Risk of Rain or Enter the Gungeon! TBH I think most “cheevos” are really badly done. The best one I remember was in Half Life 2, the achievement is called Acid Reflux, I forget exactly what it’s for but something to do with this boss. Basically when I was playing that game it popped up and I checked what it was and I felt kinda cool for getting that achievement without trying, but that’s because it was more like a “do a thing stylishly” rather than “do x thing y times” like most of em seem to be
1) A story for every scar. Do any of their wounds have interesting origins?
She doesn’t actually have any scars! Lady Esme von Reginar is a born and raised noble lady, and only recently left Goldenhill to learn magic in a more practical setting. She was a very proper lady her whole life, so until she left her biggest injuries were from needles or paper. (Which is not to say she’s not familiar with pain. Four children, in a classic high fantasy setting. Epidurals were not a thing and I don’t think healing magic does much good when you’re in the process of giving birth.)
7) If they could control one of the four elements what would it be?
Air. It’s everywhere, not like water where you have to find it, or earth, which you can be cut off from. And it’s versatile. She could whip up a tornado, trip someone up with a wind, or suck the air out of someone’s lungs.
13) Playing video games, would they be a completionist, a speed runner, how would they play?
She’d be the exploring type. Fascinated by all the little stories you can find in open-world games, that would definitely be her.
15) What horoscope stereotype fits them the most?
Virgo, I think. She’s very proper, and at home she wants everything in its place.
20) If they could be a dragon, would they be a dragon?
Yes, but only if it was the kind of dragon that could shapechange. She wants to keep her options open and “only human” provides a lot more than “only dragon”.
In a current day context, Wreck would be really hard to embarass because he’s so open to any idea that’s thrown his way, especially if it’s something his friends want to do, but in the past, being millions of years ago before Wreck was ressurected, his most embarassing incident would probably be being caught for behaving as his normal, extravagant self in a society where he was expected to just eat raw meat and hunt in a very stern manner… perhaps in front of his mom, who was ashamed to see Wreck and Eggie misbehave
20: their reaction to a mystery love letter
Aw god, Wreck would probably freeze in place, his entire body filling with butterflies. The thoughts and wonders about who his secret admirer would be would keep him up at night, and he’d throw himself at their feet no matter who they were, not even caring how healthy behavior like that truly is; he wouldn’t know or care as long as he was able to care for them
Being able to keep Karen safe and joyful, despite their shitty home life. He would hate to see her be restricted from having a good childhood and achieving her goals because of their family’s financial situation and the violence that occurs in their house. So far, he’s done a pretty good job at keeping her healthy and happy, and he takes great pride in that.
13) What kind of parent they would be.
At the moment, Kenny isn’t sure if he wants to have kids when he grows up, and since he’s only ten, he never really thinks about it. But if he were to raise children, he’d be a super good and fun loving dad. He’d try his very best to give them a childhood better than his, and would always keep them entertained and have their needs met.
20) Household chore they hate the most
His mom does most of the chores, but one thing he has to do is take out the trash, and the reason he hates it so much is because a raccoon or a group of rats will sometimes attack him while he’s putting the garbage it in the bin outside. And of course, being Kenny and all, he has suffered a few painful deaths because of this lol.
A photo from zoom blur activity, I enjoyed this activity even though i only got three pictures. I wanted to come back a revisit this topics and get photos of subjects such as warning signs, and also use a tripod to make a long exposure and in the last moment zoom the lense, i wanted to know if this way i could keep the subject mostly in focus and have that zoom blur feel around the outside. However i forgot my tripod and thought i had better keep moving through the topics as I’m already behind. This will be something i defiantly explore in the long run in my own time especially at parties and festivals to give a feeling of being not sober. I like the minimal tones in this image just whites and greens, this was a puff ball in the grass. Shot in TV mode f/20.0 1/13 ISO 100
mun day questions! ( i couldn't pick just one ). 1, 8, 13, 14, 20, 28, 29
*:･ﾟ✧･: * how you are today ?? drowning in fudgin’ hayfever, sobs, haha ; asides from that, i’m okay !! & i hope that you are doing amazing too :) *:･ﾟ✧･: * how would you describe yourself to a stranger ?? ❛ hi, name’s jesse geoghegan —- yeah i know you can’t pronounce it —- 25 from the outskirts of london. i am insanely affectionate with too much love to give & hella loyal, even if i am shy before i really get to know someone. i’m sarcastic, i like to make people smile, i’m also obsessed with fallout, forties music & will always think tom cruise is the true love of my life. & —- ❜ then i have to stop ‘cos said stranger just ran away in terror, oops~
*:･ﾟ✧･: * when did you start roleplaying ??answered. *:･ﾟ✧･: * what are your favorite subjects to roleplay ?? i used to be a complete angst hoe & i truly still am lmao, but fluff with my smol is my favorite thing to write. it can be cute & feelsy & just … makes me happy :c angst with dimi is just REALLY tough to deal with even if my dark heart enjoys it none-the-less !! i also super dig space AUs & college AUs. *:･ﾟ✧･: * how would you feel if you met your muse’s FC ??cry ?? lmao. i mean honestly, as much as i adore seb’s characters & bucky is one of my favorites of all time, seb allowed dimitri to come to life. he is the perfect FC & i couldn’t imagine the space smol being anyone else, yanno ?? so i would feel moved & honored to meet him. probably give him eternal thanks for inspiring my novel writing or something ;u; *:･ﾟ✧･: * any advice for other roleplayers ?? do not let other people walk all over you. do not let people become toxic with you. it’s seriously so easy on this hell website & i hate when i see people that i care about being used as if there isn’t a person behind the monitor ?? even i’ve been pushed around for reasons or another. that’s why the block button is hella useful. don’t hesitate to use it ‘cos —- this is meant to be a stress-free environment. don’t let anyone cloud on your sunshine, honestly. be happy, healthy & safe. *:･ﾟ✧･: * tell us a story about yourself ?? not really a story but … i have scars on the back of my left eye which is apparently extremely rare. knocks out my sight like all hell but !! on the x-ray, the scar looks like a really cool nebula \0/ also !! last year when tom cruise was filming the mummy, he was legit like 10 minutes away from my house & i’m gutted that i didn’t move my ass to see if i could meet him. tragic lmao. ❫
Adults who I trusted and looked up to taught me some pretty horrible things from birth, and I am still coming to terms with that today.
They said my heart was “deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked” (Jeremiah 17:9)
They said “Every
intention of the thoughts of [my heart] are “only evil continually” (Genesis 6:5)
They said trusting
my heart makes me a fool (Prov
They said that anyone living without Christ is “foolish, disobedient, led astray,
slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing [their] days in malice and
envy, hated by others and hating one another” (Titus 3:3)
They said being
queer is “dishonoring of [my body]” and abominable (Rom 1:24, Lev 20:13)
They said “Nothing
good dwells in me” (Rom
It is taking time to understand who I am, and that that person is radiant and valuable and not inherently wrong or worthless. To live in a world where I do not have to apologize constantly for being. To live without begging the master of the universe to obliterate my identity as a human being.
God wanted to raze this house.
Instead, I choose to build it. I hope you do too. <3
“The misunderstanding is that heaven is the reward for being good and hell the punishment for being bad. …According to Jesus and the writers of the New Testament, the truth is just the opposite: Heaven is for sinners and hell is for ‘good’ people. To whom did Jesus address gracious words of invitation and promise. To people who were obviously guilty sinners – dishonest tax collectors, prostitutes, political and social outcasts rejected by respectable people, and religious heretics condemned by orthodox believers. And to whom did Jesus address the sternest warnings and threats of hellfire and eternal misery? He almost never mentioned hell except when he spoke to the scribes and Pharisees – the moral, religious, church-going people of his day who wanted above all else to preserve the ‘moral values’ and religious traditions’ that ‘once made our country great.’ In Matt. 21:31 he says it with shocking bluntness: ‘Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.’ Again and agin Jesus predicted that when the kingdom comes there will be a surprising reversal of the situation of ‘insiders’ and ‘outsiders,’ the ‘first’ and the ‘last’ (Mat.. 19:30; 20:1-16; Luke 13:29-30).
Why is there this complete contradiction of our popular understanding of the way God ought to dispense rewards and punishments? The point, of course, is not that God approves of godlessness and immorality, and condemns religious piety and morality. The point is that only people who are unworthy sinners and know it can be aware of their need for the acceptance, forgiveness, love, and help of God and their fellow human beings. Only they can love the God who loves sinners. Only they are moved to care for other undeserving sinners. Only those who know that they do not have the true humanity that comes from living in a fellowship of mutual love with God and other people can seek and find it.
On the other hand, there are those who are convinced that they are morally and spiritually in good shape and can take care of themselves. …Such people know only a great heavenly Paymaster who pays off for services rendered or demands retribution for debts not paid. Therefore they do not know the true God at all. And they do not know other people as brothers and sisters whose forgiveness, love, and help they need… They cut themselves off from their true humanity as they cut themselves off from their fellow human beings. As long as they persist in their proud inhumanity without God and neighbor, they can never enter the kingdom of God, nor will they even want to on the terms on which it is offered.
So heaven is for sinners and hell is for ‘good’ people. To say this is to take seriously the consequences of Protestant insistence that salvation comes by God’s freely given grace alone and not by our good works (not even by our faith considered as a good work). When we understand this, then talk about heaven and hell is no longer a…matter of adding up the score to decide who will be in and who will be out with God. It becomes the essence of the good news of Jesus Christ. This good news does have two sides, warning and promise. But it is warning to ‘good’ people and promise to sinners.”