1. height: 5'2" ish… >.>
3. shoe size: 6.5 or 7
5. Do you smoke? I haven’t in a while. The last time was in December, but I made a promise to someone to stop smoking. So, I haven’t smoked since.
7. Do you take drugs? Only over-the-counter medicines or prescription shit. And alcohol. I’ve smoked weed once and I’ve thought about taking ecstasy, but I’m afraid of what will happen if I give in and roll balls for days.
9. Do you have any tattoos? Not yet, I have a few ideas for my tattoos. I’m excited to get them, but I probably won’t get them done until I get a better paying job.
11. Do you have any piercings? My ear lobes are pierced and my right cartilage is still open, but the left cartilage closed. Funny, I was just talking to my friend about how I miss wearing earrings. XD
13. Best friend? I have about ten people that I consider my best friend, but I would say only about 5 of them feel the same about me.
15. Biggest turn ons? Nice hair, nice smile, intelligence, a sense of humor that matches mine, nice calves, nice eyes, nice teeth, has a sense of fashion, humble, confidence, loyalty, fearlessness
17. Favorite movie? I have a list. I should type it out and link it every time someone asks me this. Top 3: Romy and Michelle’s High School Reunion, Bring It On, Zoolander
19. Someone you miss? Oh, there’s a long list of people I miss dearly. But those people know who they are.
21. A fact about your personality: I have a wonderful sense of humor. I can be extremely self-centered. I anger very easily. I forgive very easily. I am easy to get along with. I am awkward and weird as fuck, but that’s the nature of my charm; and I’m one hell of a charmer (:
23. What I love most about myself: My hair, my personality, my knack for reading vibes, my positivity and how contagious it can be
25. My relationship with my sibling(s): I don’t spend enough time with all of my siblings, but I love them all very much and they love me ten times more than I love them (:
27. My idea of a perfect date: It doesn’t matter where the date occurs, it doesn’t really matter what we do. I like conversing about our existence as human beings and how amazing life is. I like walking around and talking. I like listening to other people’s stories. I like looking at stars. I like spontaneity. So, the “perfect” date will be dependent upon the person I go on the date with. If it has any of the things listed above, I’ll be happy. (:
29. A description of a boy/girl I like: Passionate. Exudes love. Strong. Poised. Awe-inspiring. Fragile. Courageous. Unique. Opinionated. Intelligent. Trustworthy. Loyal.
31. A reason I’ve lied to a friend: I didn’t want to talk.
33.What my last text message says: “I sorry D:”
35. What words make me feel the best about myself: I can’t think of any D: lololol.
37. What I find attractive in men: Refer to #15 and add strong jawlines, amazing arms, amazing shoulders, and amazing “chicken wings” aka latissimus dorsi muscle. UNF!
39. One of my insecurities: not being strong enough or letting my ego get the best of me and becoming a douchebag.
41. My favorite ice cream: FAVEFAVE is and will always be cookies and cream/cotton candy flavored ice cream. I also love coffee flavored ice cream as well as green tea (:
43. Where I want to be right now: I’m fine with where I’m at right now, but I would love to be out in the middle of a somewhat empty Wal-Mart parking lot with AMAZING friends talking about life, listening/singing/dancing to music, playing “never have I ever,” and just chillin’ until 4 in the morning.
45. Sexiest person that comes to mind immediately: Mila Kunis/Hayley Williams. Mila Kunis because she’s my wifey and Hayley Williams because I’m totally listening to Paramore right now (:
That took a lot longer to answer than I had expected. LOLOL. Thanks, Jed (: