YOUR campaign, organization, petition to change, actually organizing effectively massing influence & matriarchal power.
WE HAVE TO CHANGE HOW WE
women FOCUS OUR ENERGY
all together within all that purple.
If you understand what all these images are conveying, and want to join me in effectively mobilizing/solidifying a base of women/girls using what has already been created; then you agree with the feminism that I was taught; 25 yrs ago.
I NEED YOUR PROACTIVE INVOLVEMENT. You are the WWW.
Your energy flow is necessary for it to work.
REALITY CHECK: Then we will have the ability to make each other RICH!
1. Katniss Everdeen/Peeta Mellark - They brought me back to life, well, Peeta did, but he loves Katniss so much, I do too. There’s a tattoo in my heart that says EVERLARK.
2. Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley - Shipping them took me YEARS to finally say YESSS, I knew it!. Since book two.
3. Ron Weasley/Hermione Granger - When he deffended her and shot himself with the slug-vomiting charm, I thought “you better love him, ‘mione!”
4. Finnick Odair/Annie Cresta - Their story is just… *sobs*
5. Monica Geller/Chandler Bing - I did not expect them together! It really surprised me and I loved it! They’re so funny and cute. Love them!
6. Anakin/Padme - my star-crossed lovers, how could I not?!
7. Clark Kent/Lana Lang - They were so cute together! why?… I mean, why???…. why- *goes to a corner and stars crying*
8. Tony Stark/Pepper Potts - I love Pepper. I love how she keeps him in line.
9. Sheldon Cooper/Amy Farrah Fowler - Oh Shamy! I love them, they’re so hilarious!
10. Fran Fine/Maxwell Sheffield - I know it’s ancient, but this was my first fictional ship (at least, the one I remember), I Was totally like Niles! it seemed like forever for them to get together, omg, I could’ve built a house with the tension between these two!
The whole ‘date ideas’ posts that run along the lines of ‘take me to the mall and buy me everything’ or ‘put $5,000 in my paypal’ have always rubbed me a little wrong and I think I finally figured out why.
Dating is expensive, this is a fact. Most people don’t make a whole lot of money and struggle to afford the absolute basics that are food and shelter.
So having it drummed into your head again and again that love basically needs to be bought is a nasty reminder that because you don’t have money, you don’t deserve to be with anyone.
And yes, I understand people will say 'well I don’t actually expect all that money’ but you’re still broadcasting that wealth is a major prerequisite to considering someone a possible partner.
Do you have updates to the 5+1 tag? Preferably porn-y.
I don’t think we’ve made any proper posts in the 5+1 tag, but I’ll crack a few out for you here. I’ll make sure so include some proper updates in the next few days theres some good ones we don’t have listed that I’ve been meaning to rec.
I’m so tired, I’ve been trading for over 5 hours and helping Medusa trade too. I need sleep. Tomorrow, when I wake up, I’ll trade more if there is anything in the GTS
Also, random bit of good news: in October, my mom and I are going to talk to my doctor (and maybe more) about me starting hormone replacement therapy! We have a lot to talk about and it may not be anytime soon but I’m just psyched knowing I have the opportunity to!
Dr Martens embraces #StandForSomething and asked me what this means to me. More than just style, to me to stand for something is to never forget your moral and where you came from even after getting a bit lost in life.