What we see of Eggsy/Tilde
- they fuck after he saves the world.
- a couple (?) of years later they’re living together and in love.
- she’s likes his friends
- he tricks her (admittedly arsehole) father into liking him ( i like to think he calls Roxy AFTER the king asks an awkward question)
- when he calls to tell her that he has to sleep with a mark she holds out on saying it’s ok - fair enough - but as soon as he says he wants to be with her forever she jumps on it and immediately tries to guilt him into marrying her. I don’t know about you but if I was someone’s SO concerned about them sleeping with someone else I wouldn’t immediately feel better if they proposed. She was basically holding out to see what he was going to offer her in his guilt.
- when he suggests that they postpone a serious conversation for later because he’s honestly on a schedule and is WORKING she basically breaks up with him. Not by telling him but by cutting off all contact with him.
- he has a legitimate reason for not wanting to marry her as it would make him a public figure and mess with his career
- she only calls him back when she’s ill. Now I know it can be interpreted as her calling him while delusional, but I kind of interpreted it by her smile when she first calls as her calling her spy ex to see if he could help her.
- she comes back to him when he saves her life. It’s adorable. It might have happened anyway.
- They get married in a wedding scene where he has more of a significant moment with his best man than he does with her
Now I’m not saying that its a badly written, boring, no homo-esque romance that has no build up and little to do with the plot but that’s exactly what I’m saying.