- Zelda: I wonder.
- Mipha: what's on your mind, Princess.
- Zelda: It's just. He's always so silent. Rarely speaks any words. Now that I think about it, he's only really made grunts and screams when he fights.
- Mipha: He used to talk more when he was younger. Now he rarely shares his thoughts.
- Urbosa: I do sometimes wonder what is on his mind.
- Daruk: His actions are all I need. Though I do wish he wasn't so quiet.
- Revali: I find his silence to be his best quality. But there are times I also wonder what he is thinking.
- Link: (Oh shit they're staring at me. Have they figured out I have no idea what I'm doing? No...just keep quiet and-man I'm hungry. I want food. I should have that tart I found. Wait I ate it already. Mmmhhmmm that was a good tart.)
- Zelda: I think I know what he's thinking.
- Mipha: I can tell he's thinking about food right now at least.
- Urbosa: Maybe he isn't that hard to read.
- Daruk: The drool is a good tip.
- Revali: (I should have that tart now)
When Steve's fighting alongside Diana when she's battling the soldiers with her lasso, it just makes me so... emotional. They're such an amazing team. I mean just. And there's a moment when she looks over at him with a certain LOOK and he stares back, keeps on fighting. She's the the Wonder Woman but she's also in awe of him and everything he stands for. Everything he is. I just really love Steve Trevor and Diana Prince. 😭😢