- Zelda: I wonder.
- Mipha: what's on your mind, Princess.
- Zelda: It's just. He's always so silent. Rarely speaks any words. Now that I think about it, he's only really made grunts and screams when he fights.
- Mipha: He used to talk more when he was younger. Now he rarely shares his thoughts.
- Urbosa: I do sometimes wonder what is on his mind.
- Daruk: His actions are all I need. Though I do wish he wasn't so quiet.
- Revali: I find his silence to be his best quality. But there are times I also wonder what he is thinking.
- Link: (Oh shit they're staring at me. Have they figured out I have no idea what I'm doing? No...just keep quiet and-man I'm hungry. I want food. I should have that tart I found. Wait I ate it already. Mmmhhmmm that was a good tart.)
- Zelda: I think I know what he's thinking.
- Mipha: I can tell he's thinking about food right now at least.
- Urbosa: Maybe he isn't that hard to read.
- Daruk: The drool is a good tip.
- Revali: (I should have that tart now)
I was wondering if you would be willing to do a dark AU where the clones are really, probably unhealthily, possessive. Preferably one where the find the chips and order 66. Heck, maybe that's what triggers the whole kit and caboodle; the clones find out they're supposed to kill their Jedi and just nope the heck out and decide no one's going to harm their Jedi, or make them do it, either. Regardless of the methods they have to use. Thanks!