Hi! I've been going around asking various people for study tips for school, would you mind sharing any?
I have some of the worst study habits out of all my friends so the advice might be horrible but here goes
- buy a agenda or notebook i swear to god this is the key to success. I write out every due date for the term ON ONE PAGE so i can see them all and plan my time accordingly. the threat of having more stuff due and being too busy is a good motivator
- (in my opinion) it’s a waste of time to write down notes when studying. It just takes so long and I don’t get a good grasp of the big picture. I prefer to read my notes through once, even if I don’t understand everything, to get an idea of the framework, then go through with a fine tooth comb to fill in the details. Readings over the notes 2 times is usually sufficient for me personally. but overall: read through the notes, don’t do extra material unless you feel you need more depth in one area
- pay close attention to the prof/teacher’s style of testing. If you can anticipate the types of questions you can get away with less studying, or just focus in some key areas
- it’s always a good idea to collaborate with friends you trust academically. They can probably explain concepts to you, and vice versa
- tbh i personally (let me make this clear: personally) find it draining to constantly keep up with notes. Generally a good review right before the exam can still cover you, and it takes up way less time.
I love to think that if the origanal Tord met Faceless Tord, he'd be like a big brother and provide emotion support. Giving advise and making sure Face doesn't do anything harmful to him or other. Since Tord regrets what he did, he's trying to give Face a better future.
Oooo yeah I remember talking about this long ago and Tord would be so overprotective of that clone!!!
I just want a Bethyl scene which has The ballad of Love and Hate by the Avett brothers playing in the background. Because I honestly can’t think of a more accurate bethyl song than that, especially with Daryl’s frame of mind the past two seasons.
can we destroy the idea that people must apologise for poor english because whenever someone says that to me i break apart because no no you’re perfect you’re learning another language different from your native one and thats so much more than so many others, who expect everyone to just know english fluently