- Sirius: So Muggles actually believe that little green men come down from the stars and pull them into their flying plates and stick shit up their arses for fun?
- Remus: .... Pretty much, yeah.
- Sirius: Where the bloody hell did they come up with that?
- Remus: There's actually a lot of people who have come out and said they've experienced this kind of encounter.
- Sirius: IT'S TRUE!!?!
- James: Wait -- do I go on a date before or after I let them probe me?
- Sirius: I DON'T WANT TO GO FLYING ON A GREEN MAN'S PLATE, MOONY! YOU KNOW I HAVE MOTION SICKNESS!
- James: Should I call them after or should they call me? This is important. I don't want to seem needy, Remus.
- Sirius: ARE THEY WATCHING ME RIGHT NOW? MOONY YOU CAN'T LET THEM TAKE ME!!!
- James: What if they think I look fat in these jeans?
- Sirius: I MEAN, CLEARLY THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO RESIST PROBING THIS FINE ARSE!!!
- James: I want to come across as suave but like, not too arrogant...
- Remus: ...............
I really like Mr. Invisible. Do any of the girls beside Tina stick around? And did you ever come up with a name for the mummy girl?