this summer is a great opportunity to glow up on the asses of those who have slept on you. Hope everyone has an amazing come back and that you all get that “ they got hot this summer”
1. drink plenty of water: i know that this is any every “tips post” but it’ll help you maintain a beautiful complexion, fresh breath, help with weight loss, and so so so much more
2. coconut oil: this is the shit! use it for your hair, your face, your legs ….everything.
3.exercise: do your squats, eat healthy food. best form of revenge is a super hot body.
4. post so many selfies on social media …. make sure the photos are super dope and look very luxurious and mysterious and fancy and work on getting more followers. i suggest you look through Russian Instagram to find poses and study selfie angles.
5. have a stunning wardrobe: you don’t need lots of money to dress like you’re rich. it’s all about how you combine your clothes together. chose neat, fshionable clothes. velvet is really in this year and so are lace up dresses and t-shirts. Asos has a very wide range of trendy clothes and it’s not too expensive. You also get 10% off if you’re a student. /p>
6.read and watch lots of movies: get educated and informed over the summer. feed your soul with sophistication. read philosophical books or whatever kind you like . watch old movies.
7. step OUT of your comfort zone: don’t go to bed unless you’ve done something each day that you have never done before. it’ll be a great
t boost for your self confidence. i promise!
8.go out, have fun, takes lots of pictures and post them. it doesn’t have to cost much, a simple trip to the beach will do .. just flash that hot hot summer body.
9. be humble, but still, let those bitches know.
10. meet new people and post selfies with them.
11. get a haircut or change your haircut or whatever as long as you change something, have a makeover.
12. do weekly DIY spa days: you can make your own pedi, amni, body scrub, facial masks with ingredients from your kitchen.
13.take good good care of yourself and make sure you’re stress free and happy.
14.stay away from people who make you feel like shit.
15. avoid seeing your fake friends and stick to the passive agressive braging snapchat/IG routine.
16.gloooooow from the inside out.
17. if you have super dry hair and split ends like me, for the love of whatever you believe in just ditch the hair Iron and hair curler and blow dryer…these are the enemy..I know it’s super hard to do especially if you always style your hair with heat but try to find an alternative and only use heat once a week if you must.
18. You should probably consult with your doctor(don’t do this if you’re pregnant/breastfeeding/allergic) …I take biotin once a day and honestly my fingernails grow like crazy and they are super strong and long so I don’t put on acrylics…it’s also good for your hair and metabolism.
19. dry hair ? almond oil and jojoba oil
itchy scalp/dandruff ? add a few drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo
dull hair ? Mayo .
and anything can be solved with coco oil.
20. tea tree oil is a must for clearing ur acne.
21. soak your feet in baking soda and water and then use a pumic stone to remove dead skin cells.
22. for a deep cleansing mask I mix 1 tablespoon of clay with a few drops of tea tree oil and a tablespoon of cold water. If you have dry skin don’t use tea tree oil and add jojoba oil instead of water.
23.moisturize your face twice a day after cleaning with grapeseed oil.
24. for #teamnosleep.. if you have dark circles apply a mask from coffee grinds and almond oil twice a day then rinse witb cold water and moisturize with a good (preferably natural) eye cream.
25. strech marks ? I’ve got the holy grail.
if you have a coffee machine you can reuse the capsules/grinded coffee by emptying it to a container, adding brown sugar and a bit of sesame oil/coconut oil and mix …voila …you have your DIY coffee scrub.
leave on for 10 minutes in the shower and use everyday and you will notice your skin begining to repair itself.
26. Your fake friends are treating you like crap and are forgetting your worth?
you are a goddess, you do not deserve to be slept on or even minorly disrespected. Don’t you ever forget that. You should not feel like shit when you are champagne in a crystal glass and they are lukewarm piss in a plastic cup.
do not send them messages wondering why they have changed or start a fight or even send them an angry text, they’ll think they have a worth and actually mean something to you. instead, you ignore them so hard they will even begin doubting their own existence and yet keep posting pics of yourself having fun ( or pretending to have fun) abd be all bougie and uninterested.
send me your glow up pics dolls and send me more tips🖤🖤
dark eyes, coy smiles, knowing looks, drumming manicured nails on a desk, heels clicking down an empty hallway, bared necks, biting your bottom lip, head held high, wild hair, false pride, clenched fists, witty one-liners, throwing the first punch, bared teeth, being the last to break eye contact, harsh laughter, hollow threats, bloody lips, bruised knuckles, walking alone in the rain while laughing, thunder and lightning filling the sky, cold water, burning alcohol, half-finished cigarettes, sharp teeth and sharper wit, morbid fascination, calculated looks, playing innocent, curled toes, arched backs, breaking a guy’s nose when he goes too far, worn out boots, black ink, cursive scrawl, shattered mirrors, bitter winters, broken glass, flirty banter, stinging insults, silk sheets, fogged windows, black coffee, drinking things too strong, holding back a grimace, cocky attitudes, dark lipstick, the engine of a motorcycle coming to life, neon lights, crowded clubs, wanting to be anywhere else, having a reputation for a reason, shoving someone up against the wall and pulling them up by their collar when they get on your nerves, pulling yourself away slowly, playing with someone’s tie just to get underneath their skin, calculated risks, doing something stupid just because you can, letting your curiosity go too far, a voice like velvet, soothing and dark, flickering lights, leather jackets, mocking looks, hiked up skirts, making the first move in a chess game, cruel laughter, pounding headaches,
sore muscles, a cheshire grin