1. Give it the final season it deserved!!! it should have had an entire 10+ episode season but got stuck with 6, they were gonna have a whole arc about the Centennial, the fire that burned the original WH down, a Senator trying to sell the WH to China, love and ghosts and shit and they weren’t allowed! THEY WERE GONNA DO A MUSICAL!!!
2. This is more of a DVD thing; an image gallery and BTS videos (more of them anyway) with background artifacts, display cards, effect showcases, etc. Maybe little shorts of the characters getting into minor artifact shenanigans. I’d sure as hell do it.
3. Release more than one soundtrack maybe. Music is important, super important people!
4. Maybe have some more info about past Warehouses, like flashbacks? That would definitely be something I’d do, build upon the history, have new characters, etc etc. New sets, costumes, etc. The episodes with HG Wells in WH12 were some of the most popular episodes of the series!
5. Gay. More gay. Gay all around. Not in a way that would be a character’s defining trait or overshadow their other traits of course, just more on-screen gayness.
I’ll admit, it was hard not to turn this into “5 things I plan on doing in my WH13 revival series”, which tbh it sorta did become that XD. Hope these are good answers.
“I was in the neighborhood?” Myka offers, glancing over her shoulder at the lumbering SUV parked against the curb before turning back to face Helena. “If a four hour drive counts as being in the neighborhood.”