1. Made the first move: I think in any universe it’s always David who would be the one who is first to admit his feelings to himself, Snow is always trying to ignore that she’s falling for him and has shit to do.
2. The big spoon: David.
3. The little spoon: Snow, even if they’re just led side by side Snow pulls his arms around her so they’re spooning, not that David ever minds. 4. The cuddler: They’re both cuddlers and very physically affectionate (not even a head canon this is canon) 5. Cries during movies: Snow. David pretends he’s not but Marley and Me gets him every time. Plus anything which reminds them of Emma’s past with bad foster parents, they both get teary eyed over Finding Dory.
6. More affectionate: They’re both equally as affectionate to the extent Emma starts getting them to put a dollar in a jar every time she had to witness them making out, she’s saving up for a holiday. 7. Their favorite non-sexual activity: They like going on romantic walks to the beach with some hot chocolate even in cold weather, or just having relaxing days with takeout, movies, and their family around them every so often whispering “Look at how amazing our babies are.” and “We make pretty babies.”
8. More nervous to meet the parents: Both of them. Snow was nervous that Ruth wouldn’t like her, because she knew how much Ruth meant to David. And David meeting Snow’s step mother wasn’t exactly a walk in the park….
9. More protective/jealous: I think they’re both pretty protective and jealous, David’s had more opportunities to show it, but I think Snow would be the same if the opportunities arose.
10. Sneaks into the shower with the other in the mornings: Snow sneaks into David’s showers, he’s normally up earlier than her, David never minds, even if she always turns the temperature up. Though on the occasions that she wakes up before him David sneaks into Snow’s - she agrees so long as he washes her hair.
11. Initiates sexy times the most: Snow. 12. Fuck or make love:
13. Behind the wheel more often during road trips:
David, Snow chooses the music and David is hopeless with directions so she takes a map, and has all the drinks and snacks.
14. Gives the silent treatment when they’re mad at each other: Snow ala Neverland 15. Reaches for the other’s hand first:
David’s always reaching to hold her hand.
16. Whispers inappropriate things in the other’s ear at inappropriate times:
Snow always is, she thinks it’s funny when he gets flustered while trying to focus on something important or a speech in public. David’s tried to return the favour but Snow remains completely and utterly unflustered. No matter who starts it it always ends in the same way….
17. Comes up with cheesy pick-up lines:
David, constantly, literally the cheesiest ones which would only work on Snow they’re even worse than his dad jokes.
He actually made me cry a little bit at some parts during the video, not in a bad way though! Here are some of the screenshots I got at the parts where I had tears in my eyes..
I know it might seem a little weird that I got teary eyed during this video, but it’s only because of how genuinely happy he seems.
And I 100% believe it’s because of this move! He has that old spark in his eyes again, the one that was there whenever he realized he wanted to do YouTube as his job, the one that was there when he moved house the first time…. It’s back, and I can feel his happiness again. I missed this spark of his. I missed that energy, that drive! I’m not saying his energy ever went flat or anything, definitely not…it’s just, his energy and drive has been reinvigorated since the move!
And I’m happy to see it again.
So, that’s why I got teary eyed during this video. @therealjacksepticeye I’m so happy you moved honestly! Even though it’s sad to see the old place go, it’s more so exciting for the new and exciting journey’s the new place has to offer! I’m so excited and happy for this change, and I just really want you to know that. :)
I’m ultra stuck in writing at the moment (you guys have no idea how bad it is right now so send prayers please), so I spent my afternoon reading @alexiablackbriar13‘s fanfic Give Him Your Heart (he will give you his) and OH MY GOSH I HAVE BEEN MORTALLY WOUNDED FROM THE AMOUNT OF AMAZINGNESS IN THIS STORY. BEST. FANFIC. EVER. I’d seen the story floating around for a while, and I haven’t gotten time to sit down and read it and OH THE FEELS.
The PTSD is written so beautifully in this that I got teary-eyed a few times. Very rarely is Oliver’s mental illness discussed, but this one is done perfectly. In puppy form. How awesome is that? I love how Felicity takes care of her boyfriend in puppy form, helping him through his anxiety attacks and nightmares.
The team loves their leader, even if he’s in fluffy fur ball form. Lance is glorious, Diggle and Lyla are amazing (she better get her puppy…that’s all I’m saying), and Thea adores her brother.
170520 Tablo posted this Snap. A screenshot of his convo with Yoongi
Trans: I’m very proud of you ^^
You know how important this is? In an interview in 2013, Min Yoongi revealed that he decided to become a rapper after listening to Epik High’s Fly. Last year, Tablo did post a vid tweet of him jamming to Dead Leaves in his car.
But to hear “I’m very proud of you” from someone you have always looked up to and inspired you to tread towards your dream? Wow!
I’ve always been taken aback by the accusation that “reylos are just closeted self-inserting straight girls” and here’s why: I’ve never projected myself onto Rey. I can’t project myself onto Rey. Rey is who I wish I were. Kylo Ren ? Kylo Ren is who I actually am.
I remember watching the infamous bridge scene and getting teary eyed as he was getting teary eyed. Then he delivered the even more infamous “I’m being torn apart” line and I was bawling.
I may not know what it’s like being a magical space warlord, but I know what it’s like being torn apart, begging to be free of this pain and feeling like it’s too late, like you’re beyond help.
I got another $100 subscription on Patreon, this time from an old friend, and I’m simultaneously caught between “omg no what are you doing I will give you this for free???” and reeling from the fact that over a decade ago they said “one of these days I’m going to spend all my money on the things you write” and just, hey, hey kid, yea you, you looking at you writing and thinking you’ll never be good enough for anything: keep writing. You’ll get where you need to be.
Well, I have said this in the past, so I hope i don’t bore you by repeating it, but I think that we live or die under the tyranny of perfection. Socially, we are pushed towards being perfect. Physically, beautiful to conform to standards that are cruel and uncommon, to behave and lead our lives in a certain way, to demonstrate to the world that we are happy and healthy and all full of sunshine. We are told to always smile and never sweat, by multiple commercials of shampoo or beer.
And I feel that the most achievable goal of our lives is to have the freedom that imperfection gives us.
And there is no better patron saint of imperfection than a monster.
We will try really hard to be angels, but I think that a balanced, sane life is to accept the monstrosity in ourselves and others as part of what being human is. Imperfection, the acceptance of imperfection, leads to tolerance and liberates us from social models that I find horrible and oppressive.
Guillermo del Toro, on why he has always been intrigued by monsters [x]
Here are some adorably sweet moments from the “Welcome to the Madness” manga that need more attention and appreciation
First, Minako and Mari being wonderfully supportive of both Yuuri and Yurio
Minami and the triplets sleeping, poor things probably completely exhausted from all the excitement of watching the GPF
Takeshi crying in happiness for their friend Yuuri. Remember he was kind of a childhood bully to Yuuri for a bit, and now he’s so proud of him that he’s crying. Yuuko looks teary-eyed too as she comforts her husband.
And my personal favorite moment…
Mama Katsuki praying at Vicchan’s shine with Makkachin watching nearby 💖