Shall We Date? OZ+ Cursors ∾ by SavyJayJane (Otomedays) ∾
Hello dear otome fans! The Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart cursors had so much success that I wanted to create more of these for everyone to enjoy, since I’m having a lot of fun making them! I decided to post some SWD OZ+ cursors made by me today!
∾ I’ll add more once the characters are released!
As alwaysfree to use, but please do not repost them anywhere or claim them as yours! ∾ a little credit would be nice too and especially if you use them like/reblog the post so I can check out your blog too ♡
I think it’s weird how Wizardess Heart is one of the stingiest otome games on Facebook (my only experience with the games is through FB). And kind of funny how the other games are generous in different areas.
Like Destiny Ninja 2 WANTS YOU TO USE DRAWERS. They’re just as expensive in WH (5,000 a pop, in-game currency) but they are constantly shoving drawers in your face in give-aways, log-ins, and bonus wins for everything else (the latest event, Mr. Dressup has awards of 15 drawers or storage house. 15. And if you played twice, you got a bonus of 5 drawers; three times, a bonus of 8 additional drawers!).
AND RECOVERY ITEMS. This is a NINJA game, you must fight, literally all the time!!
I am so done with skill bout at this point. >.<
You seem to get more tickets more often in Oz (not that it matters anyway because each one plays for about 0.5 seconds), mostly because of the daily log-in bonus is a WHOLE ticket, not a FOURTH of one, thankyouverymuch WH.
But I’ve also had heaps of tickets in DN2, to the point where I actually said “Yeah I’ve got 14 tickets left, but I really am done for the day.” (I just can’t stand to see Kaito & Kikyo whine at each other some more. I can’t.)
And then WH just sits over there.
You can’t even buy recovery items with in-game currency. So make sure you stay on top of your daily ‘Extra Curriculum’ or you will be stuck for weeks on end stopping by to play it five times and leave because you’ve hit another checkpoint.
And story tickets might be ‘cheap’ but who honestly came up with the idea of literally selling you a quarter of a ticket?? Like????
And even the results of Extra Curriculum vs. the other games are skewed. You play Oz, and you get +100 skill, +100 currency every time, doubling when you win 5 times in a row.
Nah, we don’t need that. I mean, who really needs in-game currency? Definitely not these people, who are only going to need 45,000 just to accept what’s in their present box. Forget the stuff you have to buy to progress in the story itself.
Hmm would you be able to do some head canons for Kyrie and Misaki? Date Night, Cute and Wedding. :)
Sure thing~ I hope you like them :3
- Kyrie will do his best to make it a special day either setting everything up himself (well he won’t cook but he’ll have the food specifically made) or reserving a table at a restaurant with special instructions given to the wait staff. He tends to prefer to do it himself so it can be a candlelight dinner followed up by a walk in the garden by the mansion.
- Misaki has asked Kyrie if should could take him out on a date only to cause him to laugh and tell her that’s his job
- Kyrie will make the night all about Misaki paying attention to her entirely
- After dinner Kyrie will either dance with Misaki or walk in the garden with her. Once they’re done with that he likes to cuddle up with her and casually talk about random things until it’s time for bed.
- Misaki likes to practice cooking Kyrie’s favorite foods hoping to make them the way he likes
- Kyrie will take an opportunity he can to give Misaki kisses until she’s either embarrassed or giggling because of him
- Kyrie will go with Misaki to help her get cute outfits to wear and will even special order some for her
- When Misaki is sick Kyrie will find ways to have more time to check on her and make sure she’s okay or keep her company at the very least until she is better. He tries to hide how much he worries when she’s sick for her sake.
- Kyrie will help Misaki with all the planning except her dress for traditional reasons. For the most part though he’ll go with Misaki’s ideas for the wedding only making changes where he thinks they are necessary.
- Naturally Caramia will be his best man and of course Dorian will marry them (since he’s the only licensed to do so) at the only church in town. Almost everyone will come and watch since it’ll be on a Sunday (the only day no one can fight anyways)
- Kyrie and Misaki will let Axel help with choosing the wedding cake since he likes sweets so much, at Misaki’s suggestion of doing so that is
- For the honeymoon Kyrie will make Caramia and Axel leave the mansion for the next day telling Caramia he’s to do all the work for that day too along with stopping by and making the meals for the day. Then the day of the honeymoon Kyrie will spend the entire day with Misaki.