Rules: 1. Write down the rules. 2. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you. 3. Make up eleven questions and tag eleven new people. 4. Write down whoever tagged you so they can see your answers. I was tagged by alostwendybird.
1. Favorite performer?
wow this is hard because I literally love so many performers, but I guess Laura Osnes. She’s flawless.
2. Top two musicals?
Ahhh you’re killing me. It’s impossible to choose definitively, but lately I guess I’ve been really focused on Into the Woods and Aida.
3. First musical you saw live?
I want to say Aida (a high school performance)
4. Productions you’ve been in?
Cinderella (ensemble), South Pacific (ensemble), Beauty and the Beast (silly girl), and Les Mis (Cosette)!
5. Les Miserables or Phantom of the Opera?
Due to the fact that I have such a personal attachment to it (see above) I’d have to say Les Mis
6. Favorite quote (I’m sort of stealing this question but I’m making it more general? I don’t know it’s a good question)?
I think it’s a good question! One of my favorites is “Leave a little sparkle wherever you go” (my senior quote, actually)
7. Favorite teen movie?
Omigosh I’m such a teen movie enthusiast… I guess I’ll go with “10 Things I Hate About You”
8. Favorite Disney channel movie?
High School Musical 3
9. Ohmygosh this is an edit I totally forgot the number 9 um…favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
The Princess Bride! It’s always been one of my favorites, and I’ve read the book.
10. Who was your first celebrity crush, and who is it now?
My first celebrity crush was Nick Jonas and now my celebrity crush is Jeremy Jordan (although Nick Jonas isn’t looking too bad these days)
11. What do people call you (nickname, or I guess your actual name if you don’t have a nickname)?
People have tried to give me nicknames over the years, and they literally never stick. But my actual name is Jessica
OKAY MY NEW QUESTIONS
1. If you could be in any ensemble in any musical, what would it be?
2. Most listened to album (musical or otherwise)?
3. Favorite musical you’ve seen live?
4. The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, or Cinderella (the musicals)?
5. Best advice to younger you?
6. Last book you read?
7. Describe yourself using three words.
8. Dream profession?
9. Dream Broadway role?
10. Favorite show to binge-watch?
11. (stealing from alostwendybird) What do people call you (nickname or actual name)?
I tag whatlikeitshardtobethebard theatre-nugget erraticdamsel lucycolette heyeponine reachforthemarquee justatheatreblog christianborle broadwaydreamings pigfarts-is-real-221b poor-guys-head-is-spinning