11 Questions Tag
I was tagged by the lovely @dearestmrdarcy to answer 11 questions and come up with 11 more.
1. Which side of the bed do you sleep on?
2. If you could have lunch with any fictional character, who would it be, and what type of meal would it be?
Lord Peter Wimsey, my fictional soulmate
Long, romantic lunch at a cozy gourmet bistro - not too fancy, but good quality local produce well prepared
3. What was your biggest fandom around this time five years ago?
Sherlock Holmes, all versions. Still true. Also Doctor Who.
4. What’s the dorkiest phrase or saying you use on a daily basis?
What do I say that ISN’T dorky? I’m an unapologetic dork in every way. My family are big fans of this 9 hour play version of Nicholas Nickleby from the 80s, and we quote it all the time. There’s a part where the housekeeper gets really wasted and comes into the middle of a party and says in this drunk voice “I am going to sing a song, and I shall require a pianoforte to sing it.” Whenever somebody in the family is acting loopy, we quote that.
5. How do you take your tea?
Entirely depends on the tea. Black tea is my mainstay, and I take it with milk or cream and sweetener. Green tea I usually just sweeten lightly, and herbal tisanes I often drink plain.
6. Which chore would you most like to eliminate from your routine forever?
Folding laundry. So boring and repetitive.
7. Who’s your most embarrassing childhood crush?
8. Who do people say you look like?
Greta Garbo, Kirsten Dunst
9. If you could live in any movie, which one would you choose?
The Avengers (Tony Stark is single now and all…)
10. What’s your dream role for your favorite actor?
Tom Hiddleston - Lord Peter Wimsey
11. If you could learn any one skill flawlessly without trying, what would it be and why?
Reading Latin. I took it for a few years, but I never got proficient enough to feel comfortable with higher-level original texts, and I’d like to be able to read them.
My 11 questions:
1. If you could live in any house featured in a movie, which house would you pick?
2. What TV show are you most excited about this autumn?
3. Are you learning a new skill right now? If not, what would you like to learn?
4. If all the Jane Austen heroines had a fight club, who would win, and why?
5. Online shopping or in person shopping?
6. Do you follow trends or stick with a personal style? How would you describe it?
7. Which fictional character would you pick as your mentor/life coach?
8. If you had to pick, would you rather meet your favorite fictional character or the person who created them?
9. Tea, coffee, or hot chocolate?
10. Which is your favorite season and why?
11. Guiltiest pleasure book series?