Whenever I feel sad I think of all those little kids that read Rick Riordan’s books and are able to find themselves in those characters and I think of all those little kids that will grow up with this amazing range of diversity in their favorite book characters, in their heroes, and I feel a little more hope for the future.
So I took a break from everything right quick to spit this out. Cause I realized yesterday that Hanzo and Genji have matching voice lines now. =v= What are they looking at? I dunno, something simple apparently.
List of normalized Seventeen things i’m getting sick of:
- Making fun of Seungkwan’s english
- calling Vernon a “halfie”, “Mixed baby,” Whatever. Basically just defining him by his mixed race.
- Blaming Woozi for the number of lines the other members get
- Misgendering Jeonghan for the sake of ships
- Misgendering Jeonghan Period.
- Calling Woozi violent or evil CONSTANTLY (STOP WITH THE GUITAR THING)
- Acting like Dino is “too young” to do most normal teenage boy things
- Saying Jeonghan looked better with long hair/he should grow his hair out again. leave his hair alone he’s handsome no matter what.
- CALLING HOSHI THE “VISUAL HOLE” BITCH WHERE
- Making fun of Joshua for being Christian
-calling Seugkwan fat???? why would that ever be okay??
- Calling Wonwoo emo
- Comparing Woozi to Suga
- Making fun of the8 for being “quiet” or “antisocial” after he left his family in China and spent years training/learning Korean in order to debut with Seventeen… he didn’t do all that to be made fun of.
- On the opposite end of the spectrum, treating Woozi like he’s nothing more than a cute baby smoll UWU. He’s a grown man and he’s more than just his appearance.
- sleeping on Jun’s talent and visuals
- Getting mad at DK and Seungkwan for having a lot of lines, like, as if they control that.
- UNDERMINING OTHER KPOP GROUPS/SINGERS BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT SEVENTEEN IS SELF PRODUCING. YOU CAN’T JUST ACT LIKE SEVENTEEN ARE THE ONLY IDOL’S WHO DO THINGS, OTHER IDOLS WORK JUST AS HARD