Any good book recommendations with lesbian characters?
OKAY I GET THIS QUESTION ALL THE TIME!!! These aren’t all of the lesbian books I’ve read however they’re the ones on my kindle. Not all are amazing, but if you enjoy reading books you can relate to then you’ll like them!
The Gravity Between Us by Kristen Zimmer
Poppy Jenkins by Clare Ashton
The Chosen One by T.B. Markinson
Ice by Lyn Gardner
Dating Sarah Cooper by Siera Maley
Style by Chelsea M. Cameron
Kissing Kate by Lauren Myracle
Playing My Love by Angela Peach
Fallen Elements by Heather McVea
Her Name in the Sky by Kelly Quindlen
^ one of my faves
I was looking through my old posts, looking and pics and comments and whatnot. But, even though I have done stuff like draw Pokemon and the Diaboys and write one shots and answer questions, I feel like I’m not as appreciative of all of you as I should be. I’m very thankful I have so many followers, and I should be more appreciative of you guys, since you support me and like and reblog my posts. So, here goes.
Thank you for roleplaying, sending me asks, encouraging me, and just being overall wonderful and loving people to me. I cannot express how much it means to be when you reblog and like my posts, it’s an amazing feeling. Much love 💕
My Incredible and Gifted Senpais (some blog repeats)
I love your content, I love your personality, I love your OCs, and I love you in general. I get really excited whenever I see your posts on my dash. All of you are huge inspirations to me, and you have helped me shape my blog to what it is now. I hope that, in the future, I will get the privilege and honor to collaborate, roleplay, or just have a conversation with you.
If you are not already following any of these blogs, YOU ARE MISSING OUT! Follow them, every single one of them. You will NOT regret it. Here’s to all of you for making the Diabolik Lovers fandom a lovely place to be. 💕
I’m scared this will seem pathetic and nobody will donate, but:
My family has always been tight on money but due to recent events it’s gotten worse. My dad had been given an opportunity to work for a well paying cleaning business and it was the first good job he’d gotten since he was released from prison last September (he had been there for about 3 years) and he was very hardworking. But recently he’s been extremely depressed due to things that have happened with my mom, and he relapsed on meth. When the company and his parole officer found out, he was instantly fired.
He was the only reason my grandpa and I were getting a decent amount of money coming in to pay bills and such, but we no longer have that. We can barely afford food and I don’t even have enough money to afford underwear, tampons, other stuff my family may need, and bills are always hard for us.
I’ve been saving up money to go to Vegas in order to see my boyfriend Adam (@cluelessjpg) , but we need about $1,000 to get there! It seems like a lot but I’m really hoping you guys could at least donate a little, even a dollar would mean the world. I’m currently cleaning houses, doing yard work, washing cars, babysitting, and hoping my dad gets another job so I can raise enough, but my town is so small, it’s very hard to find work. It would make me so happy if I actually got to go, but at the moment we can’t afford it. When my dad got fired, he told me his first thought was how sad he was that he might go back to prison and I wouldn’t be able to go on the trip he’d promised me. So, if you can, please donate! Not only would it help me get to Vegas, it would help my family so so much. But if you can’t, it would mean a lot if you reblogged this and spread it around!!
- Talon has fallen, everyone got some kind of happy ending
- Jack and Gabriel have sorted out some of their differences, the team slowly starts to accept their new edgy dad
- It’s been a few months when Gabriel wakes up to his boyfriend puking into the toilet, probably a stomach bug, maybe bad food
- It’s not
- They go to Angela, because they don’t want her to come to them
- Jack’s pregnant
- They’re kind of in shock
- “How’s that possible?” - “I don’t know, there could be a lot of reasons.”, she thinks it has something to do with the super soldier treatment, after all, he didn’t start his transition until it was over
- She wants to check up on him every week, just in case
- Gabriel is still kind of in shock
- He’s half dead and he’s a having a baby
- He’s afraid that it’s not going to be healthy, but Angela assures him that things look good
- They discuss a lot of things that day
- Are they having the baby? After all, they’re both in their sixties..
- Are they going to tell everyone? If yes, when?
- Do they want to raise their child here? Where else though?
- There are so many things they have to talk about, it takes weeks to really sort it out
- Jack is not allowed to go on missions anymore, only Winston, Angela and Athena know why
- Ana finds out after two days, after all; she’s been there, done that
- She has a lot of tips for them
- she’s so happy
- They were always good with kids
- The team finds out after six weeks
- A baby? A BABY
- Jack suddenly gets pampered
- He doesn’t like it
- He can make himself food, thank you very much
- It’s like when they found out he was blind all over again
- The mood swings are not that bad, but the cravings
- Oh the cravings
- Everyone is disgustsed
- Even Hana
- It’s bad
- Reinhardt starts knitting things for the baby
- Mei and Zenyatta join him
- Zenyatta is really excited
- New human life!!
- He keeps it lowkey though
- Compared to the others at least
- Lena gets them so many dad shirts
- So many
- And almost everybody makes stuff
- Tobjorn builds everything a baby needs and more
- Lucio makes soothing music for Jack and the baby to listen to
- Brigitte makes a tiny foam amor like reinhardt’s
- She ends up making everyone’s outfit
- McCree gets a rocking horse
- It’s chaos and the baby is not even born
- Hanzo is not ready for a tiny human, it’s so defenseless! He loves babies but he’s also worried that McCree will want one too
- Gabriel gets really overprotective of Jack, it ends in a fight and he’s not allowed in Jacks room for two days
Edit: I just noticed I hadn’t like.. uh, explained Jack’s situation fully, so I thought I’d add that under a cut. Also.. that is a lot of notes.. *whispered screaming*
Also if you want to add ideas about other characters reacting, feel free to add those (and please tag me if you want to because I would love to read it)..