Intuition goes before you, showing you the way. Emotion follows behind, to let you know when you go astray. Listen to your inner voice. It is the calling of your spiritual GPS system seeking to keep you on track towards your true destiny.
When I first watched LOA (before I got into Twice and knew their names) Mina actually was the first member that triggered my gaydar. While I don't think that straight people have a valid gaydar (simply because I feel like they stereotype people's behavior or clothing) I do think members of the LGBT community are able to tell a lot of the time. Mina gives off that vibe. I don't know.
Yeah don’t trust straight people gaydar, the Straights don’t know what they’re talking about, our gaydar however is perfectly fine cause we don’t stereotype ourselves. Lord upon high though, Mina must be giving off the strongest vibes for everyone to be picking up on it like this, you’re fooling no one, Mina.
An Old unpublished Spec "And now for something completely insane..."
@almondblossomme put the theory out there about Malcolm Merlyn being Prometheus and like I comented to her post I had play with that theory some time ago and dropped it.
Still my reasoning was hanging around in Draft land and her it goes
Can Malcolm Merlyn
He sure hates Oliver.
He knows the OTA and Thea but not who the new guys
(for which he needed Artemis info).
He is/was LoA, he was Ra’s, he would have picked up their moves. Remember he beat Nyssa?
He could ally himself to Talia, who by now maybe up to avenge her father, reinstate LoA, beat Nyssa (from the Comics I take they do not carry much love for each other), in hopes to get back into a power position.
I know, I know it’s really crazy, like many of you I would love to see Tommy as Prometheus but the fact that Colin O’Donnell is still elsewhere engaged makes it hard to happen.
By now I’m figuring the most interesting thing is Prometheus be someone close to Oliver but not enough close to know the all new Team. Prometheus is evil, he has an agenda and he’s up for revenge.
The leads they throw seam to lead to the baby in the picture but what if it’s just another trap? Another false lead?
Merlyn may be hable to pull it off, plus it would comfirm Felicity accurate sense for
I stopped here.
The amazing theory that Malcolm Merlyn is Prometheus is 100% @almondblossomme and I’m very glad she put it out there; the fact people are talking about it leaves me the oportunity to now seek you all for help about the stuff my brain started to think didn’t quite fit:
1 - Church told Prometheus Oliver was the Green Arrow. And the news seemed to surprise Prometheus. That wouldn’t happen if Prometheus was Malcolm, right?
2 - Malcolm is missing an arm. I really don’t know much about fighting skills but I suspect that a missing arm is quite a disadvantage and may even create some off balance. Can he fight and do the stunts Prometheus does?
3 - Being that DC Universe works together timeline wise would Malcolm Merlyn be hable to show up as often as he did on Legends and still be over at Arrow creating havoc?
Still I do think @almondblossomme theory is totally possible. Malcolm Merlyn is still around and we know he’s not happy.
Besides Arrow is a Hero Show, all Baddies need to be punished which didn’t happen to Malcolm yet (IMO) has even in punishement he always seems to comeback on top.
• Know what you want. What you really want. And don’t think of “how” you’ll get it. • Write the desire in present tense on a card. It is now your goal card. • Carry this card with you and read it often. This is putting the desire into your subconscious mind. • Check if your goal is really what you want. Can you imagine bigger? Are you letting fear stop you? Are you answering your soul’s calling with this?
• How you fall asleep determines what shows up in your life. Everytime. Without fail. So we start our day how we fell asleep the night before, actually. Ask your self one question before you sleep: “If my wishes were fulfilled, how would I feel?” Fall asleep to that question satisfied. • Record an MP3 or voice note of your OWN voice, reciting positive affirmations. Get examples online but personalize them. Your subconscious mind trusts your own voice. Use it. • Never ever let yourself fall asleep feeling stress or failure. Don’t invite it in.
• When your eyes open, set your intention for the day. • Did you have any dreams last night? Write them down. • Write 5 things you’re grateful for. Increase to 10 after a while and begin to include wishes that are yet to manifest e.g. “I’m grateful I now weigh __”
• Read Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. (PDF’s online) Read slowly and reflectively. • Read Feeling Is The Secret by Neville Goddard (PDF’s online) • The Secret book/DVD is great for beginners but you’re going to have to dig deeper to pull this off. • Do what makes you smile. Read, play your music, call a friend, go for walks. Do whatever you can to lighten your mood. • Write about your desire as if it’s already happened. • Visualize your life ASSUMING the desire has already happened. How do you feel? What are you wearing? Where are you? Was manifesting easy and fun?
• Bruce Lee, Jim Carrey, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Oprah Winfrey, Big Sean, Conor McGregor and countless others have used this formula. It works, and it will work for you.
And please share this post. You never know who might be waiting to see it.
Stop believing that your success revolves around your action. It doesn’t. Your success revolves around your focus. Your success revolves ONLY around your focus. Your joyful focus. Period. Your joyful focus.