1. Book Of Shadows- A witch’s book of spells, rituals, personal feelings, etc. It is a general book for any metaphysical or religious information that you wish to put into it, among other things.
2.Bestiary- A sometimes hand-written encyclopedia or manual of mythological and magical creatures and beings, used for reference when you want to work with a non-human energy, or for general research.
3.Grimoire- Usually filled with tables and charts, lists relating to astrological, numerical, and color correspondences; properties of crystals, herbs, trees, etc. Contains moon phase meanings and medicinal properties of plants- This one has an old-timey textbook feel to it, usually.
4.Book Of Mirrors- a special journal, where you ‘reflect’ on things going on in your day to day life, providing deep insights which are invaluable when you’re doing work regarding personal growth. Very helpful with developing personal spiritual philosophies.
5.Book Of Moons- A book entirely relating to the moon and it’s cycles, names of the moons of each month, their attributes and energies, dates of lunar eclipses as well as full moon dates of upcoming moons. Filled with vast knowledge of lunar attributes and special dates of red moons, blue moons, etc.
6.Dream Journal- Here you record the dreams you have in as much detail as you can remember, and some people draw images from their dream adventures in this book as well, since dreams use the language of symbolism and imagery. You interpret the meanings of your dreams in here too, if you wish. Dreams can help us get a glimpse into our subconscious and the more dreams you write the easier it becomes for you to remember them.
7. Book of Visions- A vision book is used with the law of attraction, it is a ‘vision board’ in book form. Put different images of things you want in life, be they experiences, physical items, money, health, etc, in the pages of the book. Open the book up to pictures of what you want to visualize having. Think of this as an on-the-go vision board, except with much more space as there are so many pages!
8.Book Of Positive Aspects- At the top of each page you write the name of a topic that you are unhappy with, like ‘the workplace’ for example. Below the topic title you begin listing all the positive aspects of the subject, and by the end of your list your emotions will be in a much better place regarding the topic. You can do a list a day or many in one sitting, it is a valuable tool for cultivating positive energy or for switching viewpoints on things that normally would upset you.
9.Gratitude Journal- A book where you write about EVERYTHING you are thankful and appreciative for in your life right now. You feel overwhelmed with love and positivity when writing in this book, which aids you in raising your vibration and frequency.
10. Book Of Intuitions- a psychic journal, it’s a book where all divination and psychic exercises are recorded, ranging from full tarot spreads, to tea leaf readings, even psychic impressions you pick up off people. It’s handy for tracking progress as well as for record keeping.
• Know what you want. What you really want. And don’t think of “how” you’ll get it.
• Write the desire in present tense on a card. It is now your goal card.
• Carry this card with you and read it often. This is putting the desire into your subconscious mind.
• Check if your goal is really what you want. Can you imagine bigger? Are you letting fear stop you? Are you answering your soul’s calling with this?
• How you fall asleep determines what shows up in your life. Everytime. Without fail. So we start our day how we fell asleep the night before, actually. Ask your self one question before you sleep: “If my wishes were fulfilled, how would I feel?” Fall asleep to that question satisfied.
• Record an MP3 or voice note of your OWN voice, reciting positive affirmations. Get examples online but personalize them. Your subconscious mind trusts your own voice. Use it.
• Never ever let yourself fall asleep feeling stress or failure. Don’t invite it in.
• When your eyes open, set your intention for the day.
• Did you have any dreams last night? Write them down.
• Write 5 things you’re grateful for. Increase to 10 after a while and begin to include wishes that are yet to manifest e.g. “I’m grateful I now weigh __”
Think And Grow Rich
by Napoleon Hill. (PDF’s online) Read slowly and reflectively.
• Read Feeling Is The Secret by Neville Goddard (PDF’s online)
• The Secret
book/DVD is great for beginners but you’re going to have to dig deeper to pull this off.
Do what makes you smile. Read, play your music, call a friend, go for walks. Do whatever you can to lighten your mood.
Write about your desire as if it’s already happened.
Visualize your life ASSUMING the desire has already happened. How do you feel? What are you wearing? Where are you? Was manifesting easy and fun?
• Bruce Lee, Jim Carrey, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Oprah Winfrey, Big Sean, Conor McGregor
and countless others have used this formula. It works, and it will work for you.
Whatever you notice, you are inviting into your life.
Whatever you talk about, you are inviting into your life.
Whatever you identify with in your thoughts, words, and actions, you are inviting into your life.
The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek therefore, not to find out who you are, but seek to determine who you want to be.
The Law of Attraction Technique More Powerful Than Visualizing:
What is it? Re-writing or imagining the day as you wished it had been. Every incident and conversation.
Where did it come from? Neville Goddard, a mystic teacher who taught in Los Angeles and New York in the 1950s, was the first to understand and apply the technique of revision.
How do I do it? In your mind recall the day from when you woke up. Make each incident conform to your ideal wishes. So, if you woke to a loud bang from the neighbour above, you would change that to seeing that you woke peacefully. If you received a letter with disappointing news, mentally read the letter you wished you had read instead! Imagine all your bills were paid. Imagine he/she didn’t snap at you, but infact helped you. Imagine that phone call you’ve been waiting for. Imagine you had a sense of peace that never left you today. Imagine you had more than enough time, money and energy left over at the end of the day! And either see this in your mind or write it out. The essential point is to feel the reality of what you wished had happened.
Why does it work? Neville Goddard said revision allows you to radically change your attitude to your present circumstances and to the world. And to the degree you can change your attitude, the world around you will change to reflect that.
What are the benefits? •It is similar to mindfulness meditation because it helps remove the residue of stress that builds up daily. •It helps you press Pause on the negative flow if you are in one. •It enhances your mental faculties of imagination and willpower as you imagine what you’d like •It helps you believe you are more in control of your life than you know.
Examples: •A woman that saw a hat she wanted but couldn’t afford, imagined she had it and was later gifted the exact same hat. •A boss that was hard to work with for 11 years, became more appreciative of his employer overnight, praising her design skills. All the designer did that morning was imagine on her walk to work that her boss was with her the whole commute, praising her. •A young person imagined a tax refund letter and a revised bill, with an apology for the over-charge, came within a week.
He is the head of the Guédé family of Loa, or an aspect of them, or possibly their spiritual father. “Samedi” means “Saturday” in French. His wife is the Loa Maman Brigitte. He is usually depicted with a top hat, black tuxedo (dinner-jacket), dark glasses, and cotton plugs in the nostrils, as if to resemble a corpse dressed and prepared for burial in the Haitian style. He has a white, frequently skull-like face (or actually has a skull for a face), and speaks in a nasal voice. He is noted for disruption, obscenity, debauchery, and having a particular fondness for tobacco and rum. Additionally, he is the Loa of resurrection, and in the latter capacity he is often called upon for healing by those near or approaching death, as it is only Baron who can accept an individual into the realm of the dead.
We promise you, if you pay the price of happiness… if you are willing to change your thoughts, even though the current reality doesn’t justify the happy thought, it is our promise to you that, if you are able to direct your thought and sustain more positive emotions, that the manifestations you have been seeking must come. And they must come fast! It is Law. It is our absolute promise to you.