John Finnemore news!
- The John Finnemore Project will definitely not be called that, but John doesn’t know what it will be called yet.
- … but he does know it won’t be recorded in front of an audience (noooooo!).
- It will air on Radio 4 in October (and in case you’ve somehow missed the details, it’ll be 6 standalone ½ hour episodes of comedy-drama, some starring John himself in various sized roles, and some not).
- JFSP 5 recordings will take place in November and December, to air in February next year (next year!). We assume there will be tryouts in September/ October as before. The brilliant Simon, Carrie, Lawry, Margaret, Ed & Susannah are all back on board.
- The plan with John And Kevin’s Book Depository is to record four or five episodes together in one block so they can release them monthly, but they are both very busy at the moment, so he doesn’t know when that will be.
… and that’s the news! Anything I missed, TT friends?