American recipes are like
- 2 tablespoons of spice you have never heard of
- 1 can of a food that does not come in a can in your country, wtf America why is everything in cans??
- 1 stalk pf something that has a totally different name where you are from and you have to google what it is
- 2 ounces of this liquid … what the fuck is an ounce??
- Preheat oven to some temperature that sounds like it is as hot as the sun
- Turn on a broiler. Find out what a broiler is.
- 2 pounds, dammit where is my calculator, of this product that seems to be plentiful in America but non existence in your country. Google how to get it on some shady black market.
- Give up and wonder what the hell America even is.