- she gives ginny a stick and poke in their fourth year, the first tattoo she’s ever given anyone
- a tiny crescent moon on the inside of her forearm with magic color changing ink
- it tells ginny the weather, and glows when the weather is perfect for quidditch
- hagrid gleefully gets a tattoo from luna sometime in the fifth year
- on his inner ankle, a square of text tells him about the needs of the creatures around him
- he starts sitting with his ankle on his knee to more easily check it
- she gives harry a tattoo the summer before his eighth year
- a small horntail, but it moves from his chest to sit on his shoulder or cower in the crook of his elbow as it pleases
- it wakes him up from his bad dreams, and keeps him warm in the middle of the night
- she gives neville a tattoo before she was stolen into the malfoy’s manor
- it’s a ring encircling his middle finger
- the magic of it is simple, transforming into whatever word he needs to see most when he asks it
- seamus gets one not long after neville
- it’s a tiny bomb on his collar bone, ticking in time with dean’s heart
- hermione doesn’t want a tattoo at first, but as she grows closer with luna she asks for it very shyly in the middle of her eighth year
- it gently pulses with her heart on her shoulder blade, an hourglass on it’s side
- it will sometimes stand up and run sand, but only when hermione is very busy or stressed
- george asks for a tattoo that finishes his jokes, many years after the war, when he is an uncle and godfather
- luna refuses and instead gives him a non-magical tattoo, a china cup mended with gold over his heart
- draco, many years after luna is an established artist and healer, drops into her shop in diagon alley
- he asks her to fix his scar-slashed Mark, and she turns it into a sleeve of flowers, studded with snakes and turtles
- the flowers bloom with his moods, and shield him from hurting himself
heres to the slytherins who can’t bring themselves to kill spiders. who smile at strangers. who compliment that girls dress just to see her smile. who buy random gifts for their friends just because. who are kind and ambitious despite all of the stereotypes pressed onto them.
heres to the gryffindors who scream when they see bugs. who are terrified of the dark. who want nothing more than to just be a background character. who are shy and brave despite all of the stereotypes pressed onto them.
heres to the hufflepuffs who dont have many friends. who have a resting bitch face that scares people. who have social anxiety. who almost never smile. who dont like social events. who are loyal and lonely despite all of the stereotypes pressed onto them.
heres to the ravenclaws who struggle with their grades. who hate reading with a passion. who need a tutor to keep their grades decent. who cant solve any of the riddles. who arent the best in school but still strive to learn.
heres to the hogwarts students who feel like they dont fit into their house.
“Harry found himself newly and happily impervious to gossip over the next few weeks. After all, it made a very nice change to be talked about because of something that was making him happier than he could remember being for a very long time”
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 25, after Harry and Ginny’s first kiss
Imagine fighting at the battle of hogwarts and you turn to your left and see a muggleborn duelling a death eater, then the death eater disarms the muggleborn but then they pull out a gun and the death eaters starts laughing because “hahaha muggle technology could never kill me how cute” but then the muggleborn shoots them then BYE BYE DEATH EATER and the muggleborn starts running around hogwarts shooting all the death eaters