One time I saw a post here on tumblr where someone said that every bisexual they’ve ever met does finger-guns and as I truly contemplated that statement, reflecting on myself, I thought “I don’t do finger guns…” then, yesterday, I was washing my hands in the bathroom, thinking about I don’t even know what and I realized that I do the noise that goes with finger guns. I froze, looked up at myself in the mirror and realized I do use finger guns except I only do one and I felt oddly validated in my sexuality. the end.
or in which I am in too deep, i have fallen and i don’t want to get up
@ackerchou I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS I REALLY LOVE YOUR AU PLS CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK
● Hunk is actually the one who swears the most when he messes up a line
● and to contrary popular belief, Pidge swears the least but when they do it’s like those old man swears like ‘gosh diddly darn’
● Keith snorts everytime when he hears them say that
● Hunk??? is actually the ladies man??? on set?? he occasionally flirts with the workers but he’s super charming and suave also it’s quite playful what a beautiful man
● Lance is just super nice??? he always greets the workers and asks them about their day, compliments everyone, always stands ready with a bottle of water on the sides for his crewmates when they finish shooting a scene etc. this boy is just really nice and everyone loves him
● also Lance and children?? the purest combination ever. children love Lance, everytime when some brings their kid over Lance is like the unofficial babysitter bc he’s just so good??? he immediately talks and plays with them and makes sure to sign their little autogram books and shows them around the set and teaches them laser gun noises, he has gotten so many marriage proposals from so many kids already
● Shiro is so goofy and the ultimate photobomber, it’s hilarious
● Keith, wonderful child of floof, it took him so many tries to get this one scene in front of Lance’s healing pod right bc Lance kept making faces at him through the glass
● Pidge always getting piggyback rides from everyone bc they are smol and compact
● Allura and Shiro being gym pals and Allura always snapchats their work out progress (she can benchpress Shiro there is photographic evidence b y e)
● Hunk being that one person who laughs really loud before slapping you on your back in good humour but accidentally almost smacking you right into the sun bc he’s so strong
● Coran may be a bad cook during the series but offscreen he can make some mean sandwiches which are guaranteed to be completely gone in the first few minutes
● Lance having pet names for everyone bc he’s just so affectionate and it makes Keith blush everytime whenever someone calls him ‘Keithy Boy’
● PIDGE PLAYING POKEMON GO DURING A SHOOT AND YELLING ‘OH SHIT THERE IS A DRAGONAIR OUTSIDE THE STUDIO GTG GTG’
● Lance: ‘OH MY GOD THEY’RE RIGHT WE CAN’T MISS THIS’
● Nearly half of the whole set pour outside the studio just to catch that damn thing, Matt wins by catching a Dragonair with the CP of 934
● One time Lance’s snap story was full of Pidge planking on various objects around the studio
● Lance being that one person to start randomly dancing on the spot, Hunk joins him nearly every time, sometimes he even starts beatboxing
● Allura has a video of Lance roping Keith into a silly version of Waltz and Keith is a blushing mess but he’s giggling and everyone’s heart melts bc look at their boy being so happy
● Pidge; *during a shoot* ‘here come dat boi’
Lance; *from inside the healing pod* ‘OH SHIT WADDUP’
MKAY I’M DONE SORRY IF THIS ISN’T COOL ENOUGH BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT
I ran into a post about how the fandom (myself included) tends to take Shiro a little too seriously as like. a paragon of rationality or the Responsible One when I mean, he was right in there with the laser gun noises with everyone else, so I’ve been committed to the idea of putting more levity into my Shiro meta.
First idea I had: imagine at some point Shiro’s arm gets seriously trashed and it needs to get detached so they can work on it properly, so Shiro is just going around the castle with a stump.
And he starts making arm jokes.
Lance is a groaner, and part of the reason why Lance is so good at catching puns is Hunk loves them so Hunk and Shiro rapidly just start volleying off each other at a terrifying rate.
At some point Allura steps in “Shiro, I think you’re killing Lance.”
“Oh, I don’t know about that, Princess. It’s all ‘armless fun.”
Cue Shiro laughing at his own joke while Allura is trying really, really hard to keep a straight face on because Shiro… that was awful.