DO NOT THROW ANYTHING ON AN IDOL!! It doesn’t matter if it’s just a stuffed animal, a banner or anything else. Do not throw anything on them. It’s understandable that you want them to find and play with your stuff but don’t aim at them. Throw them on stage when no one is around.
Chanyeol might have brushed it off today and acted all cute, but you don’t know what might happen in the future. Someone might get hurt so please stop aiming the idols/ throwing stuff on stage.
5. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
6. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
7. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them.
8. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.
9. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang,
10. and although his airbending skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone.
11. But I believe Aang can save the world.
I just love how in the season 1 they emphasize that main characterS do not have much friends and social connections, feel like losers and alone. And then it gets better. Step by step it gets better and now you are not alone (see what i did here?) and you enjoy yourself and get connections and boyfriend and biology partner and friend.
And then they are all interwinded and the squads mix up and spend time together and connect with each other. And suddenly high school isn’t a boring and lonely experience. And suddenly you are not the biggest loser (see again?). And then you just go to mcdonalds after school with your squad and then invite your bf and then invite your biology partner and your friend.
Man I just love the general route from eva’s ‘i just came to high school party but I don’t know anyone and how to strike a convo and feel alone’ to sana’s ‘we all connect and chat and we’re all together even tho we so different and I judge no one.’