Based on this post, I decided to make a 2016 edition of the most handsome male singers in the Eurovision Song Contest. /See the number of reblogs and hearts it wasn’t as terrible as I thought. :D/ Just completed it with some details, because we are before the Show. /it’s a promoting haha/
1. Fehérvári Gábor Alfréd, aka Freddie from Hungary, competing with “Pioneer” // SF1 2. Sergey Lazarev from Russia, competing with “You Are The Only One” // SF1
3. Nicky Bryne from Ireland, competing with “Sunlight” // SF2
4. Jüri Pootsmann from Estonia, competing with “Play” // SF1
5. Donatas Montvydas, aka Donny Montell from Lithuania, competing with “I’ve Been Waiting For This Night” // SF2
6. Justs Sirmais from Latvia, competing with “Heartbeat” // SF2
7. Frans Jeppsson-Wall from Sweden, competing with “If I Were Sorry” // Final
8. Amir Haddad from France, competing with “J'ai cherché” // Final
9. Douwe Bob Posthuma from The Netherlands, competing with “Slow Down” // SF1
Wellness cooking, day 4~!
Potato and Zucchini Casserole
Pasta in Pesto sauce
The module is almost over. It was fun. Eastern cuisine is up next.
#fga #firstgourmetph #firstgourmetacademy #batch39 #wellness #healthy #food #gourmet #pasta #vegetable #soup
Spent 15 minutes this morning working these out for you :)
- means hold the note. means silent note
Bite My Tounge - You Me At Six DAGG- . DD-F-D-F
Still Into You - Paramore CACDAGFAAA–CAG
This Is Gospel - Panic! At The Disco (really bad) FGA-G-F-A-C—A-
American Idiot - Green Day AAAD-D-G-GD-A-G-
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Fall Out Boy DEFEDFGFE-A–A– (or instead of the last A just hold it on for longer)
Nanana - My Chemical Romance A-AGA-AGA-AGACAG
Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects G-F-E-F-EFEFE-C-
I think the most accurate ones are Dirty Little Secret and Bite My Tounge. The end of Still Into You has a sharp note which the DS doesn’t enable on the game so I altered it a bit but it still sounds good!
the Arrow A6 for the 1983 and 1984 Formula One Seasons.
As Arrows had an insufficient budget for the 1983 F1 season, Wass had to settle for a car that lacked ground effects and was equipped with an underpowered Cosworth engine. In the end Wass presented a design that looked very much like the earlier A5, equipped with some minor adjustments.
The Arrows A6 had an aluminium monocoque chassis. Both the front and rear suspension used double wishbones and springs. Dave Wass used the 8 cilinder 3.0 litre Cosworth DFV engine, combined with a Hewland FGA 5-speed manual gearbox. The Cosworth engine produced 540 bhp, resulting in a top speed of 330 kmh for the car that weighed 540 kg.
The A6 proved to be competitive during the early part of the 1983 F1 season, despite the fact that Arrows used the non turbo-charged Cosworth engine.
During the latter part of the 1983 season it turned out that the A6 with its Cosworth engine could not match the power of the turbo-engined cars, especially down the straits.
The car pictured in this article was driven by Marc Surer thoughout the 1983 season. Both Marc Surer and Belgian Thierry Boutsen drove the car in 1984. The best result for chassis #4, driven by Boutsen, was a fifth place during the 1984 Grand Prix at San Marino.
Have you ever thought about this: most drugs are made from a sesame seed. Sesame Street has the same name as the sesame seed. I don’t really know where I’m going with this but I think it’s an odd “coincidence.”