hi senpai! what are your recommendations for skk and fyoya fics? love your blog!
OKAY IT’S THAT TIME OF THE MONTH AGAIN RUBS HANDS HERE WE GO
I’ve already made 2 fic rec posts HERE and HERE but because I lurk like a loser here are some more recs:
- Anything and everything by Kuranoa. Hands down one of the best fyoya + skk combi writers in my book, really lovely humor but when she angsts it smashes you until you’re a pile of dust and you hate yourself but you keep reading. And my god her Chuuya is badassadorable.
- Anything by Memos. Not even gonna lie I cry over her nsfw at least 30 times a day then cry some more in the bathroom then cry some more before I go to bed because her fics are just that good.
- Anything by AnonLearnsToWrite. Their humour is grade S excellent I laugh everytime, it’s really so on point and their plots are so damn precious and I really love their characterizations of Dazai. But can they please update Three’s a crowd because I’m dying.
- Anything by writingfromtheshadows. Especially if you’re a fan of mafia boss Dazai and badass Chuuya. The ust can drive you nut at times but they do compensate with… several pieces of delicious nsfw and generally I just want more but pls stop killing me with the ust.
- At this point, deep sighs, sells soul to devil, anything by Kibasix. But everyone and their fifth removed cousins know I’m blatantly a Kibasix fangirl so what else is new really.
- All the skk fics by WhisperingWinds99because I’m kind of a loser and haven’t really read their sskk ones. BUT THEIR FICS ARE REALLY ADORABLE AND PRECIOUS AND IT SOOTHES MY SOUL EVERYTIME MY FLUFFY ANGEL AMONG ALL OF YOU ANGSTY DEVILS.
- I generally really love hitherelovely’s fics because mmmmmmm their Dazai is delicious and just KDSJFHAKJFHAKF FANS SELF but their themes might be a bit heavy for some of you so this is a rec but rec with caution please read tags carefully before proceeding.
- Noir. This fic is one of the rare instances where I have to say that the portrayal of Chuuya is perfect. It explores his relationships with other characters in such a good way that it makes everything in my soul hurt. And the realistic ending of it makes me cry all the way until this day. Please. For the love of God. Read it.
- Touch me. AKA THAT ONE TEACHER! DAZAI/MILITARY!CHUUYA THAT I FINALLY GOT HOLY SHIT INCOHERENT KEYBOARD SLAM. Very detailed setting, Chuuya is the cutest, Dazai is a little shit just like how I want him to be, and the smut… oooooh boooooooy. I’ve already recced her in my last posts and there’s a sequel in progress as well so tbh just check out her profile.
- A Spring Without You is Coming. Aka that one fic that made me curse three times in the span of 2 minutes 48 seconds because WOW WHO AUTHORIZED THAT HOW DARE YOU WHAT THE FUCK. No seriously what the fuck. What. Who hurt you.
- Mommy Is Daddy’s Only! THIS ONE HAS BABY SKK AND IT’S REALLY CUTE AND IT ALSO HAS FYOYA AND TACHUU IN IT SO HELL YEAH. Or you can just read it solely for Akutagawa throwing his milk bottle in Fyodor’s face.
- 1893. Oh my god. Dazai’s POV in this. I’m just. I have no words. Actually I have one word. Gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. Wow that’s 3 words but okay it’s so good it would deserve 3 thousand words but I’m just mostly speechless.
- Eight time’s the charm. Ever feel like being cockblocked? Then cockblocked some more? Then cry because you got so cockblocked you don’t know what to do? This is just the right fic for you. Just. Trust me. Go for it.
- The Courtesan. Let’s see. You have Fyoya and SKK. You have courtesan Chuuya (whisper through gritted teeth yes holy shit). You have your one and only Moulin Rouge AU. And the writing is gorgeous. Need I say more chop chop get on it but BRACE YOURSELF FOR THE FRIGGIN PAIN BECAUSE MOULIN ROUGE.
He’d had time to pour over
the briefing from S.H.I.E.L.D. and only enough time to try and process in the
quinjet on the way to what Coulson was calling a Helicarrier.
He felt both awe and
reticence when he watched the files on Stark.
He was intelligent and reckless and made Steve think a little of himself
and, much like he felt in his own skin, he wondered how much of Stark was a
He felt guilt watching
Banner. Of all the advances made in the
twenty-first century and still Erskine had been so beyond his time that no one
had yet caught up to him. The
fascination with the serum – with what Steve represented – had led Banner to a
prison made out of his own skin. (He
would wonder, later, how far off the trial serum had been in Banner’s case, I’m always angry, echoing in his head).
He felt dumbstruck at the
possibility of Thor’s existence. For all
that he had seen in the life he’d had Before, he never thought – he’d seen the vast expanse of the cosmos,
before Schmidt had disappeared into it, but he hadn’t thought that there’d be
something else –someone else – out
there. It made him wonder if Schmidt was
still out there, too.
He’d watched and
re-watched the footage of Strike Team Delta – Natasha Romanoff and Clint
Barton. He was. He was awed, and looked forward to meeting
them most of all. As far as the
information from S.H.I.E.L.D. had noted, they had no enhancements. They had pasts, sure, but they had no serum
or otherworldly abilities or suits worth millions.
They were human, made of blood and sweat and hours
upon hours of practice and (to read their files) abuse and perseverance and
they were as skilled and fearsome a team as any of the others recommended on
Steve thought of his time
Before, he and Bucky, back alleys and bloody lips and scraped knuckles and how hard it was to survive and here were two
people so dedicated, so skilled they may as well have been a two-person
Commando unit. Were, as far as Steve was concerned. He was anxious to meet them.
hi! Can u give me some cdrama recommendations? Preferably historical and/or fantasy lol thanks
I love you, Anon!
All of these should be easily found with English subs, but if you are having trouble, message me. As you will see, I am fond of a decent amount of romance, and am a fangirl for some actors more than others. Plus, they are all (IMO) good entry points. I put in a MV for each.
To watch if you like beautiful visuals (arguably most beautiful drama I’ve seen, design-wise), high fantasy, heroic quests, brotherly love, something that looks like a Tolkien AU, BAMF heroines, multiple romances, fairy tales.
Not to watch if you don’t like - major wigs and costumes, a certain simplicity that comes from fairy tale frame up, plot holes.
To watch if you like romance novels in period form, killer dudes with long hair who are putty in hands of tiny heroines, married couples in love, evil harem intrigue, defying fate, masks and rose petals.
Not to watch if you don’t like stories that lack political complexity and look like shoujo manga come to life.
To watch if you like something shorter than your usual cdrama, fantasy, romance, people with wings.
Not to watch if you don’t like a strong case of what looks like BDSM fixation on part of the writer, a bit of childishness, and an ending that is polarizing (fair warning - I am in the tiny minority who was OK with it.)
The Glamorous Imperial Concubine/Qing Shi Huang Fei
To watch if you like female centric stories, messed up love stories, evil families, secondary guys who are unhealthy intense but magnetic, a lot of hurt/comfort, arc where heroine goes from disney princess to cynical BAMF.
Not to watch if you don’t like family intrigue, messed up male leads, crazy secondaries.
To watch if you like wuxia, truly jaw-dropping visuals, beautiful deadly people madly in forbidden love (sometimes the whole drama feels like a cinematic swoon), battles. My first cdrama that got me hooked.
Not to watch if you don’t want to skip the first two-three eps (which are awful), are not OK with certain fairy tale logic.
To watch if you are like me and this is your number 1 drama ever. OK, seriously, if you like time travel, moral dilemmas, best hero ever, battles, tragedy, amazing character arcs. SERIOUSLY THE WAY EVERYONE ELSE FEELS ABOUT NIRVANA IN FIRE, I FEEL ABOUT THE MYTH.
Not to watch if you don’t want to be an ugly sobbing wreck. OK, and also if you want romance be number 1 (it’s in there and awesome but secondary) and also I skipped the modern storyline so no idea if it’s good but the period part of the drama is THE BEST THING EVER EVER EVER EVER.
The Young Warriors/Young Warriors of the Yang Clan
content creators aren’t required to make popular fan ships canon, like, that’s fine, like i easily have 16 diff mlm ships for sebastian for example and im fine w/ none of them ever being canon, but i have an immediate lack of respect for game devs, show runners and book authors who’s reaction to mlm ships is disgust, who make the ships into jokes only, or who do everything in their power to condemn those ships in canon and make them sound like the people shipping them for fun are out of their minds or rabid
i also lack major respect for anyone who supports/lauds these actions as them “only criticizing straight fangirls” when it’s p clear they didnt hesitate to throw mlm fans under the bus along with them
Cole sprouse where he takes you to visit the riverdale set and you guys are all lovey dovey and the cast makes fun them 💕
Cole and you have always been close. You were best friends before you started dating and now you were finally together, cliche! Nonetheless, you loved each other and sometimes you tend to be very lovey-dovey. Most of the time that made your friends and family make fun of you. So when Cole decided to take you with him on set it did not take you by surprise that everyone never missed the opportunity to joke about your realationship. You would always distract him while trying to film or that’s what he would say every time he forgot his lines or just decided to do a stupid face.
You had only spent about two days on set with your loving boyfriend and his amazing cast members and all of them would keep on mocking you about everything, even after you left them and went back home. Today, for example, Kj was having an interviewer and he was asked about Cole and how he acts when he’s talking about you or when he’s around you. “It’s actually hillarious that he refuses he does this but he is costantly talking about her. He’s like, ‘ Awww look at her dude, she is so adorable in this photo’ or ‘I CAN’T EVEN BREATH SHE’S SO PRETTY’. He’s like a total fangirl when it comes to her. And honstly I cannot blame him.” He said and Cole couldn’t keep a straight face. “Dude, I don’t even act like that!” He tried to say when Lily jumped into the conversation pretending to be Cole sporting a fake manly voice. “’Oh my God, Lily, look at this photo of Y/N! She looks so beautiful!’ Said Cole showing me a photo with teary eyes when she sent him that said photo from a party she went to.” She said and Kj started laughing while bringing the image to his mind. “OK, it was one time-” “’Oh my look at her. She is so pretty when she is sleeping’” “ BUT THAT’S TRUE! She is so pretty when she sleeps it’s not my fault. Still you can’t prove anything.” Cole said and all three went on with the interview.
Only a few hours later Kj took to instagram to prove everything he said at that interview was true. “Soo, Cole says I can’t prove anything about him being so *cough* whipped *cough* So please enjoy his compilation of screenshots of his talking about her and some videos I took!” And right then it started. There were about 20 screeshots posted all proving that Cole couldn’t stop talking about you and about 5 videos. There was especially one from the time you got to visit him that you were sleeping on a chair while they were filming. “ I swear look at how adorable she looks!! Oh my god my feelings!” He said acting like a complete fangirl. There were more. Some old snapchats of his towards Kj or Lily saying how cute you look in a new outfit or when wearing his pieces of clothing. Honestly, he couldn’t deny it anymore. He is so whipped!
Tagged by @spyroeden. Thanks for the tag! Sorry it took me so long; I did it on and off on days my hand didn’t hurt and (almost) forgot to post it. :’U I’ll accept your challenge of doing this with my left hand. xD
Have you ever shipped something so hardcore that it literally gives you butterflies in your stomach when you see your ship together, talking, looking at each other and every little movement gives your chills?
Ha, of course you have, it’s tumblr but still… my otps are giving me so many feels tonight! *cries* they are all so beautiful:’)
A Summary Of Today’s ComicCon Events, For All Whom Are Curious.
- Woke up at 6AM. Arrived at ComicCon at about 11. Actually got into the venue at 12:20.
- Went straight to see what time Connor was going to be there. Actually had a melt-down upon discovering his photo shoot had been 11-12. We’d missed it by about half-an-hour.
- Walked to every signing stall we could find to look for Connor. Found him half-way through eating his lunch. (It was a sandwich). We shook hands, I had a little fangirl moment after he noticed that I was cosplaying as him, and had another fangirl moment after he remembered me from November. He signed a photo of me and him from November, and the inside cover of my Fire & Water book. Asked us if we we’re going to attend the 3PM photoshoot. We immediately made plans to attend the 3PM photoshoot.
- Went to go and see Kensi and Deeks from NCIS-LA.
-Spent £20 on a ticket to go and see Kensi and Deeks.
- Approached Deeks. Fangirled some more. Gave him the comics I’d drawn. He read them through, and promised he’d hand them out to the corresponding characters. Shook my hand, was very warm and cuddly. Laughed a lot. Liked my name. Has very nice handwriting. Also, a lot more American in person.
- When Deeks signed my poster, he gave me a wink. A full wink. I nearly melted into a little puddle at his feet.
- Discovered Kensi had never used a fidget spinner before. My brother let her borrow his, and she was instantly better at it than I could ever hope to be. When I wanted her to see the comics, Deeks shuffled them around to make sure they were in the correct order for the story to make sense, before passing them to her by reaching over the head of the guy sitting between them.
- While Deeks laid the comic flat on the table to read them, Kensi just kind of cycled through them. When she got to the bit about Eric and Nell, she said it was cute. Enquired as to what time the show was on in this country. Then asked if we were allowed to stay up until 11 on Sunday nights to watch the show. My father said no, not always. My brother realised it was Whit Week, and asked if we could stay up late to watch it this Sunday (tomorrow)
- At this point, Kensi laughed, put on a British accent and said “Oh go on dad. It’s the holidays!” We all laughed.
- Went to queue up for Connor’s photoshoot. Stood in line in front of a very kind, but also slightly intimidating Connor fan. Struck up a conversation with slightly intimidating Connor fan. Slightly intimidating Connor fan has a Tumblr, and now we are mutuals. Slightly intimidating Connor fan is @wedonthaveajiffy Slightly intimidating Connor fan was kind enough to listen to me and my autism ramble on about Connor and Becker and the novels for a good 5-10 minutes. At least.
- Took a photo with Connor. I appeared to be sinking into his side in the photo. No regrets.
- As I walked away, quaking in my metaphorical boots, Connor pulled a face at me, that can only be described as the face of a person who has just seen an adorable puppy dog. It’s the very cliched “awww” face, and I’m very glad he pulled it at me.
- While I was waiting for my photo to be printed, Connor finished his photoshoot, and as he walked past where I was queuing, he laid his hand on my shoulder, and kind of ruffled it?? he ruffled my shoulder as he walked past. I fangirled some more. Albeit slightly more quietly, as I was standing next to Slightly intimidating Connor fan, upon whom I was trying to make a good impression.
- Purchased an NCIS T-Shirt about Gibbslaps, and a black and red fidget cube.
Entremets (the producers of the Nikaido Kinen Byouin series) has finally announced a new release in December! After having November close with a week full of releases by Nakazawa Masatomo, it is of note that the only seiyuu for this release, comprised of three CDs, will be, of course, Nakazawa Masatomo. • v • (No surprise there…)
Short Synopsis (Paraphrased):
3 unique characters and their dispositions* portrayed by Nakazawa Masatomo.
A person can have a multitude of “faces”—
A single performer plays the parts of three different types of men.
I started a gang called The Ducks that consisted
of my friend, Chickie, her boyfriend, The Rooster, and me, Little Quack
I’d eat rocks to establish my dominance as I was
a really small kid, eventually I became known as Survivor Girl and was going to
win our school a million dollars by being on the show
I found a tiny grape and decided to keep it and
watch it grow, so I put it on my windowsill and woke up to it being a raisin.
It took years be able to eat a grape or raisin
my friend dated a tree and honestly it was my
favourite of all her boyfriends
I got my head stuck in a fence
I opened an umbrella on a windy day and got
lifted a foot into the air and started flying down the playground until my
friends grabbed me
and my favourite; we held a grade six talent
show and I convinced a (male) friend of mine to be Hannah Montana and the whole
school thought I had actually gotten Hannah Montana to come to our school, so
my friends and I played on it. The talent show came and he had his handmade
dress, wig and makeup on (and for some reason he brought a motor cross glove,
just one, to wear) and at the end of the show he performed with us as
background dancers in Halloween costumes and then ripped off the wig saying “I’m
not Hannah Montana, I’m Miley Cyrus” and I’ve never laughed harder or seen more
little children cry
bonus: we only had eye shadow for makeup so we
used it for everything, eyes, blush and lipstick, but we didn’t bring makeup
remover so he had to wear the makeup for the rest of the school day, but the
eye shadow was cheap and stained his lips from being on too long and his lips
stayed purple for a few days