Here are some sneaky teasers on what there is to look forward to during the massive week.
1. Ross is at his mischievous best. He is in self destruct mode and determined to wreck the big day – and his stand off with Cain is electric.
2. Robert’s ruthless side is well and truly back as he sets out to blackmail a stunned Chrissie.
3. The first injury happens very early on – when Kerry has an awkward but hilarious incident on the fairground slide.
4. Val is wearing the best hat out of everyone – as you’d expect.
5. Aaron has a bit of trouble figuring out quite how Moses is related to Adam. Bless.
6. The fairground and wedding sets are brilliantly made up and the community scenes of the children playing are pretty magical. The sense of foreboding and impending doom is also very real.
7. Debbie looks as stunning as you’d expect in her dress and Chas and Moira are also looking pretty on point if we may say so.
8. Ross is left on the edge of a cliff by Cain leading to a dramatic fall that could spell the end for him.
9. Val and Diane are forced to settle their differences whilst locked in a hall of mirrors – and if some of Val’s lines don’t have you rolling on the floor laughing then you have no soul.
10. Val also takes pleasure in dropping lines like ‘I wouldn’t be seen dead there’ as she continues to play up to her fake death plot.
11. But how will Diane react when she discovers what her sister is plotting?
12. Vanessa’s plans to leave paint Adam as the bad guy so he seeks solace in the booze. This leads to a row with Victoria which he may end up regretting.
13. One randy wife calls her husband a ‘love weasel’. *Shudder*
14. Chrissie makes a whole new discovery about Robert that sets her off on a rampage.
15. Expect excellent performances from Louise Marwood as we see an unhinged Chrissie set fire to Robert’s car. Chrissie is most definitely a woman on edge.
16. Cain has a busy day – but his biggest fear is an unexpected one.
17. The wedding dancing of Andy, Cain, Sarah and April is a real spectacle to behold. Andy nails dad dancing whilst Cain is as awks as they come.
18. Belle and Zak are determined for Kyle and Joanie to attend the party but will stubborn Cain relent?
19. Which former couple are caught sharing a smooch?
20. The stunt is spectacular and will leave your heart in your mouth.
21. When those credits roll on Tuesday, you will scream in frustration.
22. Expect to cry. The aftermath is even more amazing than the spectacle itself and the performances are sublime.
23. There are twists – every time you think you have a handle on what is happening, a curveball is thrown.
24. Not everyone survives. When you drop a helicopter on a village hall after blowing up a car with gas cannisters, you’d expect fatalities. But which village favourites will meet their maker?
25. The stage is set for some brilliant future storylines. The results of what happens will be felt for months to come in the village. Emmerdale is on fire right now, beyond the literal sense, and this is a week of soap that you do not want to miss.