Repost and answer the questions, then tag at least 3 of your followers :)
I was tagged by: @call-my-master, thank you ♥♥♥
1. When and how did you get into j-rock?
Long Story short, I found smth about Oshare Kei Bands in some kind of german teenie pop magazine when I was 11/12-ish and thought that they looked somewhat interesting. So I searched for stuff on yt an grew quite fond of it. Somehow, after some years of incredible colorful stuff, I decided to klick my way through the different bands and here we are now.
2. List your current most favorite band(s).
メリーバッドエンド (Merry Badend)
3. How many j-rock concerts have you been to? (If you haven’t been to any, which band would you like to see the most in the future?)
about 3 or 4
4. Which j-rock band do you think is the most underrated?
5. Which j-rock band do you think is the most overrated?
honestly, I know it’s an unpopular opinion but I don’t really like the hype about Meibray and/or Gazette. I’m not saying that I hate them or that their music is bad, it’s just not my cup of tea
6. Who is your ultimate bias in j-rock? Optionally: Post your most favorite picture(s) of them.
That’s a hard one to choose, sadly my original one left his band but this one is pretty dang good too ♥
( メリーバッドエンド - Gt. Scarface)
7. What is your most treasured j-rock related memory?
Getting hit in the head with knee of a certain vocal. Jk, I guess that I’ve found the most precious best friend ever
8. How do you support and enjoy j-rock the most? Buying CDs? Going to lives? Just full on going to Japan for it?
Buying CD’s and Merch through Shopping Services. I’d love to go to more concerts but the past few (well not a few, everything since 2014) bands that decided to come here… well how do I put it… I don’t like them. At all. So I’m not going to be a bitch, grab myself a ticket to say that I’ve been there even though I don’t like the band.
9. How does your family feel about this hobby of yours?
They don’t care.
10.What is the craziest j-rock fandom story that you have?
I’ve heard too many shit about ppl and bands, it’s too much to write everything out and also, I shouldn’t talk about these things (especially about the ppl)