1. Remember that show on TBS? They did Ferris Buellers Day Off once and made “I can’t go to work today I Falafels”. I think of that often and chuckle every time.
2. It rained last night and this morning. Actual liquid water feel from the sky in not insignificant amounts. The windows were open and I woke up frequently.
3. I remembered my dreams from last night. I rarely remember what I’ve dreamt about. I clearly remember this dream and it makes me feel ways about things. You were there. She was too. There was that couple we used to know washing wine glasses in the kitchen of the apartment her and I ended our marriage in. I liked the way that friend looked at us from the hallway.
4. My small operation is getting bigger this coming week. I’ve spent the year helping my partners out and now i need some help in return. Guess who doesn’t have any resources to help when I need it the most….
5. I can feel my brain and spirit beginning to change since accepting my new calling. It is disturbing and refreshing. It makes me want to be even better than I am now. I asked the Bishop why he chose me to be his councillor. He told me he needed someone that could relate to people on different levels. He needed someone who could understand many different aspects of life.
Beetlejuice (1988) “I myself, am strange and unusual.”
The Breakfast Club (1985) “Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people.” Can’t Buy Me Love (1987) “I don’t care too much for money, money can’t buy me love.” Dead Poets Society (1989) “No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.” Dirty Dancing (1987) “Most of all, I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986) “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” The Goonies (1985) “This is our time.” Heathers (1988) “The extreme always seems to make an impression.” The Karate Kid (1984) “First learn stand, then learn fly.” The Outsiders (1983) “You just don’t stop living because you lose somebody.” Pretty in Pink (1986) “I live to like you, and I can’t like you anymore.” Say Anything (1989) “I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen.” Sixteen Candles (1984) “If this guy can’t see in you all the beautiful and wonderful things that I see, then he’s got the problem.” Stand By Me (1986) “This is my age. I’m in the prime of my youth, and I’ll only be young once.”