can you please do some more zen :3 married life hcs?
- zen always gets up at the weirdest times to do hair rituals. mc thought he was a burglar once and he was bonked with a lamp.
- zen generally is the designated tall person to grab anything from a super high shelf, and he likes being useful.
- they have a mass of wedding photos all over the house. he was just so happy and plastered them in every room of the house.
- shamelessly shows said pictures every time a guest comes over.
- definitely the type to have a night in of movies and snuggles when he can. he’s usually pretty busy with schedules and working out but he takes out time to be with mc.
- takes out a little too much time and mc has to remind him yes, he has to go to that shoot at 4am tomorrow, and yes they should just call it a night and go to bed.
- he’s whiny as hell about the whole thing, but he thanks her later when she has to help him get ready at 4am to leave.
- always leaves kisses all over mc’s face if he has to leave while they’re still asleep; he can’t help that they look so cute.
- hair styling is officially a group effort between the two as a married couple. zen does mc’s hair, mc does zen’s hair, and zen has been beginning to sport manbuns thanks to mc.
- sometimes if zen is on set for hours on a day, he and mc snuggle up in his dressing room to nap together for a little bit. it’s very cute until zen moves in his sleep and makes the two of them topple over onto the ground.
- zen cries during movies. this is not up for discussion. mc likes making fun of him when he complains that elizabeth third just still has some fur in their house from that one time jumin came to visit over a year ago.
- zen sings during the showers but it’s not as if mc minds it; he’s a good singer, and sometimes mc blurts out the next line for him when they pass by.
- zen is a Dramatic Ass Ho sometimes and you can hear him say in the most exasperated voice in their small ass apartment
that he’s never going to move out of mc swears to god“WOW, WE HAVE NO MORE BEERS, OH NOOO” mc doesn’t buy his woe is me act.
- yes, not even when he walks over to her and slumps dramatically over mc’s lap like some kind of pet.
- grocery shopping is always left to mc because once mc wrote him a very detailed list of what to get (how do you just ‘read over’ low fat soymilk?) and the only thing he came back with two six packs of beers, a pack of cigarettes, and three tv dinners. he doesn’t know how to survive on his own and mc wonders how literal everyone was when they said zen used to just drink beer and smoke cigarettes.
- sometimes zen can be found sulking in a corner of the house like some sort of seven year old in the time out corner because he discovered a pimple.
- as if his diet wasn’t just beer and chainsmoking
- sometimes mc likes hiding his cigarettes in tough places around the house so he gives up and has to spend a day without them.
- mc likes to read while zen lays on mc’s lap to check social media, and they play with his hair idly a lot.
- he needs attention 110% of the time like it’s wild. mc could be working on a four page essay and zen would honest to god physically cling to mc and whine about how he’s so lonely when mc isn’t paying attention to him and then makes whiny noises and kicks his feet around in their bed while mc types. sometimes he stomps. mc swears they married a child.
- they’ve got cheesy movie soundtracks and yes, they dance to it together in the living room. they’ve got the whole beauty and the beast choreo down.
- when zen has to travel, mc and him come as a package and they always coordinate matching airport outfits along with matching suitcases, and it’s all a very stylish and very Extra thing to do.
- overall they’re just a very extra married couple and will probably die wearing coordinating outfits