“I’m the son of Jupiter, I’m a child of Rome, consul to demigods, praetor of the First Legion. I slew the Trojan sea monster, I toppled the black throne of Kronos, and destroyed Titan Krios with my own hand. And now I’m going to destroy you Porphyrion, and feed you to your own wolves.“ "Wow, dude,” Leo muttered, “You been eating red meat?”
1. Libra Rising/moon/venus: Flirtatious ass player ass hoes
2.Gemini suns/Venus: Finicky ass hoes who will jump right into you then jump right out
3.Sag suns/Venus: Sag venus’ are just fuckboys tbh they drop people just like that, if they don’t find you exciting or different then they’re onto the next one and is forgetting all about you. Suns do the same dropping people and then popping right bac in cause they regret it.
4. Virgo Venus: An underrated hoe placement. Jump from relationship to relationship cause as soon as someone doesn’t meet their standards they’re dumping them and onto the next.
5. Scorpio and fire mars: Most down for casual shit and most overtly sexual in my opinion.
6. Lilith conjunct ascendant/ Lilith in the first: Overtly sexual and effortlessly shows sexual magnetism
7. Pluto in the first/Pluto sextile/trine/conjunct sun or ascendant: Darkly and mysteriously sexual and magnetic.
8. Fire Risings: Tend to be extra and hypersexual and flirtatious.
9. Gem/Aqua Risings: Flirtatious and flighty like air suns
10. Mutable Sun signs: Tend to be forever bachelor/players, never really settle down
“I wondered if I would appear on a temple wall painting someday. A blonde Egyptian girl with purple highlights running sideways through the palm trees, screaming “Yikes!” in hieroglyphics as Neith chased after me. The thought of some poor archaeologist trying to figure that out almost lifted my spirits.”
In 1953, Col. Scott Crossfield would don a flight suit, parachute and helmet, then be secured to an ejection seat inside the cramped cockpit of a Douglas D-558-II Skyrocket. After weeks of planning and preparation, a four chamber rocket engine would thrust Crossfield into the history books, making him the first human being to exceed twice the speed of sound. During that golden age of flight test, few could dream that we would one day sip Champagne and watch movies aboard a double sonic airliner. Concorde would make that dream a reality.
The joint Aérospatiale / British Aircraft Corporation Concorde flew at Mach 2, allowing passengers to enjoy opulence and comfort as they traveled from New York to London in 3.5 hours, not the 8 hours of a conventional airliner. Concorde flew for more than three decades as the first supersonic transport. It truly made the world a smaller place.
One of only 20 built, tail number F-BVFA was the first ship delivered to Air France. She would roll up 17,820 flight hours over the course of 6,966 flights, culminating in one last landing at Washington Dulles International Airport for permanent display at Smithsonian’s Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, Virginia, as the first Concorde to be permanently displayed in the United States.
“I looked at Thalia. “You’re afraid of heights.” Now that we were safely down the mountain, her eyes had their usual angry look. “Don’t be stupid.” That explains why you freaked out on Apollo’s bus. Why you didn’t want to talk about it.“ She took a deep breath. Then she brushed the pine needles out of her hair. “If you tell anyone, I swear—” “No, no,“ I said. "That’s cool. It’s just… the daughter of Zeus, the Lord of the Sky, afraid of heights?”