You don’t understand how insanely mad I am at gearbox for missing the opportunity in borderlands 2’s Captain Scarlett DLC, to have a unique “Anchorman” NPC, Who’s name was copyright-infringemently close to Ron Burgundy.
28) Favourite movie?
- that would be a tie between Monty Python and the holy grail, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, Signs, and Anchorman!
58) What’s my strangest talent?
- probably the fact that I teach math haha
59) Do I have any strange phobias?
- I don’t think I have any that aren’t rational, or really strong enough to be considered “phobias”. Like, I’m not fond of water that I can’t see the bottom of, but I think that’s understandable.
148) What I’m really bad at?
- literally anything to do with women. I’m so bad at talking to girls. And also sports. Or cars - I know nothing about them.
149) What my greatest achievements are?
- that I made it through five years of college, worked my butt off to finish, made the highest score in department history on the edtpa (used to determine if I’d be an effective teacher), won a College of Education Scholar award, and now have my own classroom where my students genuinely seem to enjoy being in my room and around me and learning in my class, even though it’s a math class, and I’ve had a handful of students already tell me I’m the best math teacher they’ve ever had. I’m very proud of what I’ve accomplished when it comes to my career as a teacher, especially since it’s been such a short time.