cus i’m a massive sook and i can’t decide definitively what it would be like, so you get several
- something wonderful has just happened, something big and exciting; maybe a near-extinct species just pulled itself back from the brink. maybe a sick creature made a miraculous recovery. whatever it is, newt is overjoyed, his face lit up like a christmas tree – he spins credence by the shoulders, crowing with delight, look! we did it! and then in a flurry of excitement, without really meaning to, newt kisses him. just grabs him and kisses him right on the mouth.
for several seconds afterwards they’re both stunned. newt really hadn’t meant to, he’d been so careful not to do anything he didn’t think credence would want, not to push him beyond his comfort zone and he hadn’t even considered whether he’d look at him in that way, and he might have just cocked up quite spectacularly, and he starts to apologise – “credence, i’m sorry, i didn’t mean to, i would never put you in that position-” – but credence is looking at him as if he’s just seen starlight for the first time. eyes wide and shining. that feeling of oh. there you are. and credence says, “do it again.” and he does.
- they’re standing face to face – quite close, as they often are these days, without quite being conscious of it. newt is tending to credence in some way; wrapping a scarf about his neck, or healing a scrape on his cheek he got while feeding the baby erumpents, or perhaps wandering too close to the occamy nest. credence is just watching him – it’s quiet, but comfortably.
“mr scamander?” he says, very soft, even though newt has told him a hundred times to call him newt.
“hmm,” says newt.
“newt?” says credence.
newt looks up, questioningly, and credence kisses him on the mouth, just like that. a soft, quick little peck. it leaves newt with this look of startled delight, but he doesn’t say anything, and that makes credence nervous, and he stutters, “w-was that alright?”
and newt takes his face in his hands, and leans in so close they’re nose-to-nose. “of course it was,” he says, combing his fingers into credence’s hair at the back. “in fact,” he continues, softly, “you could do it again, if you like.”
- newt kissing the palms of credence’s hands
- credence panicking thinking he’s fucked something up & automatically holding his hand out to be punished & newt taking it and just kissing it instead
- credence giving newt shy little cheek kisses to say “thank you” or “good morning” or “i missed you” or just because he can
- when credence gets kissed he goes pink and ducks his head and bites his lips; when newt gets kissed he goes bright red and gets awfully flustered and loses his whole train of thought and does a lot of blinking and “oh um gosh goodness erm where was i again”
- i need to end this post now it’s running away with me i’m sorry
if she chose you, you must be special. she’s picky.
if you make her toast or a bagel, make sure the spread goes all the way to the edges. if its a bagel, put some extra cream cheese on the plate. she enjoys dipping the bagel in it.
surprise her with dunkin donuts. she LOVES iced coffee. shot of vanilla, with cream and sugar. if you get her a donut, she HATES cream-filled. get her a jelly one or a strawberry frosted (dont forget her sprinkles. she wont let you live it down)
she may not act like a “girly girl”, but randomly give her a bouquet of flowers. she loves them.
take interest in her art! she LOVES showing you her art and shes amazing at it. please, dont blow it off as if its dust.
remember that the very first thing shell do when she gets home is take off her socks. thats her equivalent of taking off her bra (which she does next).
shes ditzy. and its the cutest fucking thing.
when shes nervous or anxious, her stutter gets really bad. keep watch for that, and calm her down and prevent a possible panic attack.
calm her down by handing her cat to her. her cat is easily her favorite thing.
dont be offended, but she will seriously love her cat more than you.
she gets SUPER heated in debates. its cute and fun, but dont say shes being too emotional. she’ll leave.
she has depressive episodes, and all she will want to do is watch disney movies. watch them with her, and cuddle her.
the most important thing: she feels uncomfortable/awkward in sexual situations, and does not enjoy sex very often. DO NOT take any sexual frustration out on her. it is not her fault, because she will try her best.
if i ever hear that you’re hurting her, taking out those sexual frustrations, or not doing something right, i swear to fucking god i will make your life a living hell, if i even decide youre worthy enough to live.
she is my sun, but i am the moon, and the universe just decided we were not to be together. if i cant be with her, then i will do everything in my power to protect her.