Or, visit the play store and search for “Golden Disk Award
Authenticating Your Account Before voting, you have to authenticate your account. (You can collect points without authenticating, but you MUST authenticate your account before you able to vote!)
Go to ‘Vote’Click ‘Rookie’
Click the button to vote for ASTRO
You will then be prompted to authenticate your account using a mobile phone first.
If you do not receive your authentication code: Go to settings and find your “User Code” at the top. Write this down. Go to customer support, and click the email at the bottom to send Golden Disk Awards an email. Make the subject of your email “authentication” and title something along the lines of “did not receive authentication code”. In the body of your email, include the following: User Code, Country, Mobile Phone. Let them know what your issue is. Within 24 hours you should receive a reply with the proper authentication code you can use to activate your account and begin voting!
Golden Disk Awards allows you to vote on a point system. By either paying or completing offers or participating in events you can collect points. 1 vote = 200 points.
If you vote more than twice per day (3 times a day at least) then you will receive 400 free points the next day. So if you vote 3 times that day, you will receive 2 free votes tomorrow. There are two strategies to ensure that you can vote everyday. Make sure you are voting 3 times a day. If you cannot spend tons of time doing offers, only vote 3 times everyday. This ensures that you will receive 400 points (2 votes) the next day every time. In order to vote the third time, you need to either gain 200 points every day, or you need to collect a lot of points all at once.
DO NOT vote when you have anything less than 600 points. In order to guarantee you can get 2 free votes the next day, you must spend at least 600 points on the previous day.
Personally, I advise sitting down and doing offers in your free time, and only voting 3 times a day.
Picking offers: I always pick offers that are just watching videos. Sign ups and surveys are more time consuming to copmlete. You can download apps if you have space on your phone, but click the offer to ensure that you only have to download the app to receive the reward, and not like reach level 6 in order to receive your points.
For anything that requires an email and says that they will be emailing you for confirmation, make sure you confirm it. You will not receive points until there is that confirmation.
Check the events daily! So far they have been easy to complete and do not require points of any sort. Mine is automatically linked to my facebook, making it easier for me.
Checking ASTRO’s Current Status:
ASTRO’s overall status: Vote → Total Up → Rookie
ASTRO’s daily status: Vote → Rookie
If you have any additional questions, visit our ask box and ask away!
The best mornings in Jasmine’s minds were the mornings that were just cold enough to make you want to stay in bed. Mornings where there were no meetings to rush to or rehearsals to attend. Just all the time in the world to lay in bed with the person that she loved the most, cherishing the quiet time before things picked up later that evening.
Jasmine finds herself with her head against Anthony’s bare chest, her fingers with intertwined with his. Anthony traced patterns across the back of her hands and up her arms lightly, sending goosebumps shivering up her spine. Jasmine used her free hand to draw patterns against his abs, his breathing slow and steady as they took in the quiet morning amidst the chaos of New York City.
“Your fingers are so tiny,” Anthony whispered, Jasmine giggling softly, nuzzling her head into his chest.
“You’re so warm. I’m never getting up,” She smiled, Anthony only laughing.
“I like the way you press up against me in the mornings. Do you know how good it feels to feel your breathing against me first thing when I wake up? Usually you’re snoring and it makes me laugh., but it’s so cute that I can’t bring myself to wake you up.” He mumbles, his fingers still continuing to draw patterns.
describe one of your friend’s eyes using the most abstract imagery you can think of.
Golden tin foil with cardamom
what are some movies you think everyone should watch at least once in their lives?
- Howl’s Moving Castle - Requiem for A Dream - The Omen - Rosemary’s Baby - TORO - Terminator 2 - Alien - The Mist - Mad Max 2 and Fury Road - Balto - Totoro - Princess Mononoke - Twelve Monkeys - Little Miss Sunshine - [REC]
tell us the worst pun you can think of.
Fingerpori comic’s puns always amuse me.
#wbw In regards to the flight question, (and if you've answered this somewhere else feel free to ignore) what is the atmosphere of Kahmith like? The combination of gasses and how dense they are is going to directly effect what kind of flight works.
Oho, I have answered it (sorta) in the alien guide, but no worries.
Kahmith’s atmosphere is 81% nitrogen, 18% oxygen. So it’s very close to ours (78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen). I know very, very little about aviation, but I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that’s close enough that flight would work about the same on both planets.
Oh. My. God.
Whatever. I’m doing it.
Also sorry I can’t put a read more. On mobile. Oops :^)
1. Are looks important in a relationship?
Yeah???? You’re lying if you say they aren’t.
2. Are relationships ever worth it?
3. Are you a virgin?
4. Are you in a relationship?
5. Are you in love?
6. Are you single this year?
YEAH, I’ve been single all of 2016. What the hell.
7. Can you commit to one person?
8. Describe your crush
9. Describe your perfect mate
Open minded, kind, selfless, patient, laid back, funny.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
11. Do you ever want to get married?
Eventually to the right person.
12. Do you forgive betrayal?
Once. Sometimes not at all. Depends.
13. Do you get jealous easily?
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Kinda, kinda not.
15. Do you have any piercings?
My ears. Had my belly button done 3 times and kept taking it out. Also used to have the top of my ear but I took it out too.
16. Do you have any tattoos?
A cross behind my ear.
17. Do you like kissing in public?
Just pecking. Strong PDA isn’t my thing.
20. Do you shower every day?
21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
That’d be sweet.
23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
I don’t really wanna be that soon, so no.
25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
In 2017, sure.
26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
In like middle school lol.
28. Have you ever been cheated on?
29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
I used to want bigger lips. That’s all.
31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
Not love, no.
33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
I have, I have.
37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
Like every single time ever.
39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
41. Have you had sex so far this year?
42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
Quite a while.
43. How long was your longest relationship?
2 years or so.
44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
Quite a few, tbh. Not gonna count them if that says anything. But that was in like, high school/middle school, whatever. Really I’ve had like.. 2.
45. How many people did you kiss in 2012/2013?
Like… I think that was when I started dating the guy I dated the longest so I’m gonna say 1. Could be wrong.
46. How many times did you have sex last year?
Not many, tbh. Those LDRs, man.
47. How old are you?
48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
That I was happy for them.
49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
I don’t even know who that’d be.
51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
Lots of people. Because they wanted me to, in short.
53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
Isn’t there always?
54. Is there someone you will never forget?
55. Share a relationship story.
My ex & I were at the MoA one time & I had on a white dress and heels (idek) & not only were my feet killing me, I STARTED. MY. PERIOD. So obviously, being the MoA, the line was long as hell so I had to basically announce I was bleeding down my leg to get into the bathroom only to find out they were out of tampons. So I had to sit in his car & wait while he bought tampons then I PUT IT IN IN HIS CAR, went to the bathroom, and when I came out, he had bought me new shoes and bandaids and wipes and lotion all for my feet with the tampons and I still remember how embarrassed I was but it was also very thoughtful and sweet.
56. State 8 facts about your body
1. It’s curvy. Even when I was smaller, I was never ‘thin.’
2. I’ve always had stubby looking fingers, lol.
3. I’ve never really had big boobs.
4. But I’ve always had a bigger butt.
5. I’ve also always had pretty big thighs.
6. I have stretch marks everyyyy where.
7. I have a mole on my right leg that I used to call a beauty mark.
8. My nose is a little crooked but you can only tell if you really reallyyyy look.
57. Things you want to say to an ex
Sucks to suck.
58. What are five ways to win your heart?
1. Listen to me.
2. Be patient with me.
3. Send me good music.
4. Be kind to me & others.
5. Have some sort of ambition.
59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
IM ON MOBILE. look at my /tagged/me
60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
Uh… i think the biggest ever was someone I just talked to for a bit and it was.. 7?
61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
Smile. That’s basic but it’s true.
62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
Exactly what it is.
64. What is your definition of cheating?
Something simple as flirting to the more obvious things.
65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
Doing stuff at the same time is cool.
66. What is your favourite roleplay?
Never done one.
67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
Something on a beach.
68. What is your sexual orientation?
69. What turns you off?
Begging, like, desperately. Like…. when the mood isn’t there at all. Or when they’re really into it but I don’t feel.. anything.
70. What turns you on?
All of the basic stuff? Nothing really outside of that realm, I guesss. My sex life has been boring af so far, so I honestly don’t know yet.
71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
I have honestly never even had one of those RIP
72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
“Look at me.”
73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
Buy me a life size teddy bear.
74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
Someone who shares my humor.
75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
Probably the little story I told above. Or when he sent me a huge care package after surgery full of things he knew I liked/wanted/needed & to soothe me, like bath bombs & stuffed animals & open when letters, etc.
76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
I made my ex a jar full of lyrics and quotes that reminded me of him, reasons I loved him, little memories of stuff we’d done, & places we’d been together for everyday of the year. BUT I NEVER GOT TO GIVE IT TO HIM. So I threw it away.
77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
It matters if you’re underage. And it still matters if you’re like, 18 and with someone old enough to almost be your parent.
I think huge ones are uncomfortable, personally. I’m almost 21 and wouldn’t date someone over like.. late 20s.
78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
Like, yesterday or the day before. Because Aedwin lives in a super nice place and I wanna live there.
80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
A few hours ago.
81. Who are five people you find attractive?
1. You, if you’re even still reading this, Lee
2. Ed Sheeran
3. Matty Healy
5. James Bay
I have a serious thing for long hair.
82. Who is the last person you hugged?
83. Who was your first kiss with?
A guy named Johnathon.
84. Why did your last relationship fail?
He broke up with me outta nowhere & I later found out it was because he cheated on me.
85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
If you liked Netflix’s Stranger Things, here are some podcasts you might enjoy:
Welcome to Night Vale (the community news of a small city in the American Southwest where all conspiracy theories are true and a part of every day life; BONUS - canon interracial gay couple as the main couple)
The Message (70-year-old message from outer space, cryptology, things are not as they seem)
Limetown (everyone in small town disappears and no one knows what happened to them; follow an intrepid journalist as she investigates)
The Black Tapes (sister show to TANIS; demons, investigation into the unexplainable, asshole Alpha Skeptic, and the journalist who tries to sort this all out)
TANIS (sister show to The Black Tapes; conspiracy, truth, and the investigation of what Tanis really is, plus an “information specialist” named Meerkatnip)
Archive 81 (found footage audio series where nothing is quite as it seems and there’s a building that isn’t exactly right)
Alice Isn’t Dead (from the people behind WtNV, a truck driver tries to find her missing wife and she runs into a lot of conspiracies along the way)
Within the Wires (again, from the people who brought you WtNV, instructional audio guides that slowly reveal a personal story and the revelation that the world the podcast is set in is that great)
The Bright Session (imagine what it would be like if the X-Men went to therapy)
The Behemoth (a girl and her monster walk across America)
Wolf 359 (the absurd misadventures of a small band of eccentric characters on board the Hephaestus Station in orbit around the dwarf star, Wolf 359, where it’s all fun and games until it’s not and the Blessed Eternal just wants a night light)