“Between people who truly care and love each other, there are times where you don’t need to say anything at all. Those emotions that are hard to express with words. Things like “I love you” and “Thank you”…you don’t really need to say those words.”#9YearsWithSNSD
The year kicked off with the final concerts of BB ‘X’ JDT and this was one of my favorite moments from the January 17th concert in Osaka
I think this is my favorite moment in 2015? Just the way Seunghyun caught Jiyong’s eyes and his bright smile afterwards *clutches heart*
Not a lot happened in March except the release of BIGBANG’s Welcoming Collection and well….
The most memorable thing that happened in April was Seunghyun making an IG account. And because of that we got this on April 20th
“Ah obha, it fits so well with the rain that’s falling now.”
Obha……Okay Jiyong ;)
Oh god where to begin?! A lot of things happened in May 2015 but there 2 memorable moments for me:
1. The way Jiyong looked at Seunghyun during this Inkigayo performace. I don’t think I’ll forget this anytime soon.
2. HAPPY TOGETHER! THE ENTIRE EPISODE WAS OOZING WITH GTOP
There are also 2 moments in June that are unforgettable (at least to me)
1. Of course the cuddling on stage in WL2P stage on June 14th HK concert
2. The phone call during the Naver Starcast for ‘D’ album. Jiyong was so eager to call Seunghyun the entire time (even though he said he talked to him before the broadcast started) and when they finally called Seunghyun, he hogged the phone and barely let anyone else talk….
(sorry about the bad quality)
1. Dinner in Singapore~
2. Photoshoot for GQ August issue
3. Seunghyun being excited about Zutter on IG
(captioned “SOON 0805″)
(thanks for reminding me of these Madi <3)
SO MANY WONDERFUL THINGS HAPPENED IN AUGUST!
1. Let’s start at the beginning: The V live broadcast