- David: hey Emma, Hook, you're late
- Emma: yeah we were, uh...
- Snow: ... making pancakes!
- David: oooooh really
- David: did you use nutmeg Emma?
- David: remember I told you...?
- Emma: oh, uhm, sure
- David: yay! Didn't I tell you that's the secret? Did you like them Hook?
- Hook: ah, yes
- Hook: very much so
- Hook: most enjoyable *pancakes* I've ever had
- David: aha! I knew it! That's awesome! I'm so glad you liked them! And I helped!
- Snow: don't either of you dare ruin this for him
As if the goodbye wasn't painful enough, they didn't get to share one last kiss. :(/ I really thought we were going to get one during that scene. I wanted one, that's for sure. He looks at her like THAT, memorizing her face, says I love you as he turns around to walk away. That's when I died.