Wig: Juxta by Shi @ Hair Fair Nose Studs: The Circle & The Heart Nose Stud by
Amala Earrings: Right Round Hoop Earrings by
Fashionism Septum Ring: Greco Septum by
Zoom Choker #1: Choker Black by
Minimal Choker #2: Vintage Choker Fish by
Rebel Gal Jacket: Biker Jacket Over Shoulders by
Coco Vest: Lisa Denim Vest by
Addams Bra: Sporty Bra by
Tetra Leather Cuff: Menotte Deuxieme by
Epoque Sunglasses: Scar Glasses by
Zoom Rings: Immy Set Rings by
Zoom Metallic Cuff: Abrasive Cuff by
Epoque Skirt: Spliced Skirt by
Maya Wears Wig: Daphne by
Hair Fair Necklace: Shard Necklace by
Epoque Dress: Cage Dress by
Ison Leather Cuff: Menotte Deuxieme by
Epoque Clutch: Alimony Clutch by
Epoque Shoes: Satin Wrap Heels by Leverocci(Not Available)
Madison Wears Wig: Lindsay
by Murray @ Hair Fair Necklace:
Pumpkin Dress: Crystal Dress by
Tetra Bracelet: Curb Chain Bracelet by Garbriel Bag: Totem Bag by Leverocci (NotAvailable) Shoes: Holo Heels by
They’re finally here! Seven sticker pages of beautiful aquatic creatures fresh from the home aquarium and onto the page! I don’t have these printed yet and I still have to look into what materials I want to print on and where to get them this time. I’ve printed and sold stickers before though and they turned out beautifully! I’m not quite ready to take orders yet, so in the mean time why don’t we have ourselves a little 300 follower give-away!
I’ll probably be giving away 3-5 sheets of stickers, so here’s what you have to do!
1) Reblog this post, you can use more than one blog BUT you can only win ONCE.
2) Be following thebettaboys! you can be a new follower, but I WILL be checking!
3) Be 18 years old or older, OR have parent consent!
Winners will get a choice of one of the following pages, they will be on white backgrounds when printed. The give away ends when they’re ready to ship, I’ll notify y'all when that comes around.
1) Sharks, Gourami, and Tetras/Barbs/Danios/Rasbora (threw all the lil schooling fish together)
2) Assorted Cichlids, Axolotls, and Guppies
3) Oscars, Rainbowfish, and Loaches
4) Arowana, Fancy Goldfish, and Shrimp/Crayfish
5) Bichirs, Plecos, and Bettas
6) Discus, Snails, and Corydoras
7) Puffer fish, Angelfish, and Mollies/Platys
If perhaps you know for sure that you want to order a couple pages or all of them, and want to be sure yours are the first ones shipped out, you can place a pre-order by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and sending payment via PayPal to email@example.com.
Prices when they come out should be as follows, but may change depending on the cost of materials, ill try to keep it around this though (plus $5 shipping).
1) $5 for one species/group, separated by color (ex: oscars, snails, plecos)
2) $12 for an entire page (ex: page 1, 2 or 3. includes every species on it)
The 40 gallon after water change and trim today. The foreground carpet plants (left to right: marsilea quadrifolia, narrow leaf microsword, and dwarf hairgrass) are filling in again after being removed last month. The CO2 regulator is in working order again and is being closely monitored for any leaks.
The 40 gallon community after a heavy trim. The foreground carpets (marsilea quadrifolia, narrow leaf microsword, and dwarf hairgrass) are coming back in after being totally removed last month. The CO2 regulator is back in working order, I am monitoring the tank for any leaks in the system.