A/n: Some Steve Harrington x Reader + baby brother Dustin; this is actual trash that I wrote on my phone in the car so sorry for the suckiness😭
“Dude. Dude. Dude! DUDE!”
“JESUS, WHAT DO YOU WANT?” you exclaim in the shower. Your eyes are scrunched up to avoid shampoo getting in your eyes.
The door jiggled over and over. “Unlock the door! I need to get in!”
You wrung the soapy water from your hair as your brother persistently banged on the bathroom door. You swore under your breath as you pulled on a bathrobe and swung the door open. “What do you want?” you said through your teeth.
Dustin pushed past you and dug through the medicine cabinet. “You look cute,” you cooed over your baby brother. “Maxine is going to just adore you!”
Dustin mumbled something under his breath. “I need to do this before my hair completely dries!”
“Hey, that’s my Farrah Fawcett!” you say accusingly. “I know! I’m not blind,” Dustin scowled.
You covered your curling lips as you watched your brother work with his curly hair.
“What are you laughing at?” he asked nervously. “Does it look bad?”
You shake your head. “Of course not! I meant it when I said Max would think you’re cute.”
The doorbell rang about the house and Dustin became panicked. “Go get the door! Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!” Your brother shoved you out of the bathroom. “Geez, relax! Gosh,” you muttered under your breath as you huffed off to get the door.
“Steve!” you squeaked. You wrap your arms around your waist, feeling shy and self conscious of your gray bathrobe.
“Hey,” Steve greeted. A smile quirked on his lips. The last time you two had seen one another had been two weeks ago when Steve bought you lunch as an apology for taking your brother to the Upside Down without you. Since then you two talked at school and every night on the phone.
You tried to deny the stirring crush. Steve Harrington is your friend and it’s to soon to ruin that.
“Dustin’s coming right out,” you said. “Thanks for taking him.”
“It’s a pleasure. He’s a good kid. I hope he has fun.”
You look away, trying to hide a blush.
“Do good on your quiz yesterday?” you changed the subject.
“Oh, yeah! You saved my life with that study guide, so thanks.” Steve seemed genuine. “Want to go out after I take Dustin? We can eat, get pizza, anything. My treat.”
You held out your hands apologetically. “It’s always your treat, let me buy.”
Steve didn’t seem too convinced but he smiled. “We can work something out, I’m sure.“
You managed a smile before Dustin bounded down the hall and out the door. “Bye, love you, tell mom I’m gone. Steve, let’s go.”
Your brother ducked into the car, him and his tall hair disappearing. You and Steve chuckled back and forth. “I guess I’ll get dressed then,” you said. “See you in a bit.”
Steve sighed when the door shut. “She doesn’t want you to pay, Harrington,” he grumbled to himself as he slunk to the car.
“Are you and my sister dating?” Dustin asked as soon as the car engine started. Steve side eyed him. “What? No way.”
“Does Y/n know that?” Dustin asked again.
Steve rolled his eyes in response.
“I’ll kick your ass if you break her heart. She doesn’t deserve that.”
“No, kid, she doesn’t. I’ll agree on that,” Steve muttered as the car sped towards the Snowball Dance.
So I was thinking about @pocketss droopy-finned mirror Rin earlier today. I love it when people give their dragons quirks that make them weird and different. So I thought hey, what would the other breeds look like if they had droopy crest/fin/ears. And the result is beautiful, I love it. Time to find one of my dragons to droop-ify.
I tried Tundra, but their droopy ear just hid in with the mane :( just so you know why it isn’t there.
So we all know that Epictale bassically based on anIMUS.. x’D so I kinda take inspiration from Child Emperor from OPM- because Goth would totally be those animu overpowered children that act all mighty in epictale lmao >w> BUT NAAH HE’S NO MATCH TO THE REAL HEROOOO ^^^ <3
#tips on how to make things epic-er: make everything super big on your char #SHOT
also this whole epictale based on anime things give me another ideas…
- They’re out of highschool by the time they all get the chance to actually do this together. Richie and Bev have gotten a little stoned together before, and Richie definitely does it by himself, Bill’s done it with Richie a couple times too, but as far as everyone else goes, it’s just never happened before.
- Bev bought the weed, but since everyone helped pay, there’s a lot.
- They go to Bill’s apartment. (He worked super hard for it. It’s not very big, but it’s cozy and it’s his and he’s proud.)
- Richie brought his big ass, rainbow, glass pipe and shows everyone how to use it.
- Eddie’s hands shake really hard when he inhales.
- Bev shotguns Ben. She also blows smoke rings and teaches Eddie how to do it.
-Richie thinks that Eddie blowing smoke rings is the hottest thing he’s ever seen.
- Mike is REALLY good at maintaining, and off the bat he’s just so relaxed and serine, just nice, warm, and fuzzy. He can still hold a conversation without any hindrances.
- Ben is definitely that guy who’s like ‘I don’t feel anything,’ so smokes way too much, and when it does kick in, he’s SHOOK.
- With Bill’s permission, he builds a HUGE blanket fort, and everyone piles in. He’s like ‘Beverly, I made this for you, my queen,’ and she almost cries.
-Bev just wants to fucking watch cartoons. She talks to Eddie about superheroes.
- Ben, Bev, and Mike start talking about conspiracy theories, the meaning of life, cryptids, and, like, every weird thing Ben and Mike have ever read about, and Ben’s SO into it.
- Stan hates the feeling at first. It’s uncomfortable, he’s paranoid, and frustrated.
- Mike helps to relax him, keeping him level and reassuring him that everything’s okay
- Eventually Stan settles and just starts giggling uncontrollably. It’s almost out of nowhere.
- Bill is SO hungry. He grabs almost everything out of his kitchen and brings it into the fort like a dragon with a food hoard.
- Richie rests his head in Eddie’s lap and Eddie plays with his hair. Richie is in heaven.
- Eddie’s gushing over Bill, like ‘you’re so awesome, Bill, you’re so gorgeous, I need you to know how much you mean to me, look at me- seriously, I adore you, Big Bill’
- And Bill, still eating, is like ‘Eddie, I don’t know what I would do without you, you’re so smart, you’re my best friend, I want to carry you around like you’re a baby koala bear literally every moment of the rest of our lives.’
- And Richie’s like ‘Get a room. but invite me into it because you’re both so cute i can’t stand it.’
- Bill and Eddie both start coddling Richie and lavishing him with praise, and Richie’s just lying there, eating Bill’s chips in silence for once, beaming super wide, like fuck yea
- Stan turns on music and starts singing. He serenades Beverly, (Rio, Duran Duran) then Eddie, (Come on Eileen, Dexys Midnight Runners) and then gets about half-way through Pour Some Sugar On Me (Def Leppard) before Mike’s like “Hey, Stan, put your shirt back on’ because it didn’t look like he had planned to stop stripping.
- Eddie’s so enamored by Stan’s singing, like, everything is 100x more fascinating to him when he’s high, but he has a LOT of trouble focusing on more than one thing at once and is like “yeah…what?” every five seconds.
- Bill and Richie are Kings of the Munchies. “Bill… You know what would be amazing with this ice cream?” “What???” “Oyster crackers.” “I’ll drive.” Everyone else: “NO”
- Richie’s mostly quiet and in his own little world, but when he does say something, it’s completely off the wall, and he acts like it’s of the utmost importance that everyone pay attention. “…… guys, gUYS, You know what I think? We’re all caterpillars. We’re still like. Baby caterpillars you know? BEN. You’re a caterpillar.” “Why?” Stan laughs so hard he almost pisses himself, and just screams something to the effect of “METAMORPHOSIS, MOTHERFUCKER.” and Richie’s like “… pretty much.”
- Richie and Bill fight over the last snack-cake. Eddie takes it, splits it in half, and then hands a piece to each of them. Bill’s like “EDDIE, YOU’RE A GENIUS,” Richie’s like “Eddie, you’re the love of my life,” And Eddie’s like “Thanks, can I have a bite?” and they both, like shove each half into his mouth.
- Richie drags Eddie into the kitchen to get more food, but after ten minutes, Bill’s decides that he has to go check on them. When he doesn’t come back, Stan gets really fidgety and runs in after them.
- Stan does not come back.
- Bev: “Should we see if they’re okay?” Mike: “I got it.” He gets up and peeks into the kitchen for half a second before returning to his position in the floor, completely silent, but not at all shocked or disturbed. Ben: “Um…?” Mike: “They’re making out.” Bev: “Who?” Mike: “Yes.”