okay but: neil and puns
he makes puns about everything
they’re not even good puns
they’re the super cheesy awful puns
the Foxes love it because every time he makes a pun he gets this smile on his face
and hes so proud of himself
and the Foxes are like loO K at thsi lOoK at O UR sO N heS hAPP Y s O pUr E,,,,,,,,
• wymack’s just like “i don’t get paid enough for this”
• but secretly he enjoys seeing neil smile just as much as the rest of the Foxes ((wymack makes me cry so much okay he is so good and i just,,,, come talk to me about wymack, actual dad™ who has adopted all the Foxes i’m crying i love him so much))
• they can’t bear to tell him that the puns are awful
his favorite thing to make puns about though is how he and andrew met
• “he really swept me off my feet.”
• “he took my breath away”
• “i couldn’t breathe for a full 10 minutes after seeing him”
• and the worst one: “it was like i’d been hit with an exy racket.”
• every time
• every fucking time anyone asks him about how they met
• he will make a super awful pun
• andrew raises the percentage every time he does it
• because what the fuck neil???
• but anyways
• at this point no one knows how they actually met
• they know it was when andrew, kevin, and wymack went to offer neil a spot at PSU
• but that’s it
• even the Foxes don’t know
• they try to pry it out of kevin or wymack (they think neil and andrew would never tell them)
• kevin’s response is “‘why aren’t you focusing on exy, we’re at practice nicky, what the fuck, go play exy"
• or if its a reporter he’ll just stare at them and steer the conversation back to exy
• wymack just walks away
• eventually they give up
• so at first when neil makes a pun out of it they just smile softly like oH my gO D that’s so pure????
• until they see neil smile with that little grin he gets every time he makes a pun
• and andrew rolls his eyes, mutters a number, and walks away
• and they’re like what??? is he making a pun??? what is happening??? how did they meet??? what the fuck neil
• basically neil makes puns and no one knows how andrew and neil met
• nicky: hey andrew how did you and neil meet
• andrew: *rolls his eyes and looks at neil*
• neil: oh he hit me with an exy racket
• foxes: what the fuck
okay so it’s around 4am and i’m just rereading some foxhole court extra content ((why do i like to suffer this much, send helP)) and i think i found the final evidence that @korakos ’s andreil headcanons are actual living hell ty very much!!!
Okay i'ma need all y'all Nicki haters to shut the fuck up y'all looking mad stupid right now!! Nicki is 1,2 & 3 in Most countries while being Number 1 in US. This hate is really getting so annoying and it’s crazy that y'all haters are attacking Nicki’s beats, flows, raps. Remy is a flop and everyone can see it don’t try to defend her. She just took the biggest L lmao 😂 No Frauds is fire, Nic ain’t talking no lies all facts 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 “WHAT TYPE OF MOTHER LEAVE HER SON OVER A STACK?” All y'all so called Remy fans need to buy her album before you talk shit, I need receipts?? #MyOpinion #TeamNicki
Is it really an American stereotype that we smile at strangers in public?
Well it’s certainly a stereotype I have about Americans
The only time I smile at strangers is when it’s my turn in line at the cashier because I’m not a complete animal but strangers smiling at me in public in any other situation makes me uncomfy I somehow always picture Americans smiling at strangers in public and it haunts me in my nightmares, I will never go to America if this is true
Nicki Minaj is at risk from being the first rapper from Queens (that I can remember)… To back down from a rap battle. Rappers from Queens, win or lose, have been involved in some of the most epic rap battles in hip-hop history. Nicki Minaj, if you don’t reply you let MC Shan down, okay? You let Nas down. You let Prodigy from Mobb Deep down. You let LL Cool J down. You let 50 Cent down. You let Ja Rule down. Say what you want about Ja, even though 50 and G-Unit was running all over them, Murder Inc. never stopped fighting.
Charlamagne Tha God on The Breakfast Club “Donkey of the Day” segment
“At first I’m being sexual with the banana, and then it’s like, ‘Ha-ha, no.’ It was important for us to show in the kitchen scene, because it’s always about the female taking back the power, and if you want to be flirty and funny that’s fine, but always keeping the power and the control in everything.” – Nicki Minaj about the banana scene from the Anaconda music video.
Because everyone likes to treat him as comic relief and such? Which I mean you’re not wrong he is a spot of sunshine in this mess of a family
But think about teenage Nicky, coming so very close to the edge and traveling halfway across the world just to be pulled back
Nicky who has finally come to terms with his sexuality, managed his depression, is happy with a fiancee and a future
Who decides, on the spur of the moment, to drop all of that to come back and look after the twins
There’s nothing to suggest he and Aaron were ever close
He doesn’t even know Andrew
Its not even like they don’t have anyone else, his parents COULD take them in, and he’s practically a kid himself no one could be expecting him to take responsibility for a pair of traumatized teenagers
But he wants to protect these two boys, even though he’s just a little older than they are, even though it means putting his own life on hold
He leaves his fiancee and his world that HE made for himself and HE fought for, fought back from the edge for
To come back to the place that almost killed him, to work stupid waiting and bartending jobs, just so he can take care of his cousins who seem like they couldn’t care less
And he never reacts. He never guilts them or acts as though they owe him something. Andrew attacks him on a regular basis and Aaron treats him like he’s some stupid pet and he still stays and fights for them
Yes Nicky is funny and light and a spot of sunshine in this mess of a family
But he is also so good and loyal and selfless and has so much more /depth/ than you would think
And I just. I need more people talking about this please.