Mar. 6 5:13 pm
- Mike Brown’s family in process of filing civil lawsuit against Darren Wilson and the city of Ferguson.
- Attorney for Mike Brown’s family, Anthony Gray, was in charge of troubled Pine Lawn PD for most of 2014.
- Ferguson Mayor Knowles responds to DOJ report, takes no questions. Says “we must do better" and racist emails "will not be tolerated", 1 person has been fired, 2 others on administrative leave. Copy of Mayor’s address. (Reminder: In August, Mayor Knowles said “there’s not a racial divide in Ferguson”)
- Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson did not show up to press conference with Mayor Knowles. Mayor doesn’t say if Chief Jackson will stay following DOJ report.
- Some in Ferguson who are part of the problem are asked to help solve it. (Darren Wilson pictured with Mary Ann Twitty, Ferguson’s top court clerk, who was fired for racist emails.)