Hi! When do you think Emma realized that she was in love with Killian? I've been rewatching S3 and S4 but I can't seem to figure it out...
Denial was Emma’s middle name, so I think there were a lot of small moments along the way that contributed to her awakening and each one chipped away at her bubble of denial.
- In 2x22 she realizes that maybe she was right about him. (meaning her first instinct back on the beanstalk was right about him the one she suppressed and couldn’t take a chance on)
- In 3x05 she let herself realize that she was attracted to him.
- In 3x07 she let herself realize he was serious and a real option.
- In 3x11 she let herself realize that he had become important to her, and that she liked that she was important to him.
- In 3x14 she let herself realize that after everything, he was still serious and still a real option.
- In 3x16, she realized that he was there for her in surprising ways, and then she surprised herself when she trusted him with her son.
- In 3x17, she let herself realize it was time to move forward, and that she might want to do that with him.
- In 3x20 she realized no matter what, she couldn’t lose him.
- In 3x22 she realized he was part of her home and that she was ready to explore what was between them.
- In 4x03 she realized she was really, really scared to lose him.
- In 4x04 she realized she loved him. Yes this is it. After their date, when she closes the loft door and leans back against it absolutely gobsmacked, and swept off her feet. That’s the moment she knows. She’s done. She’s a goner. She’s in love.