I mean if Magnus is so in awe of Alec giving him a gift what else can Alec do that hasn’t happened to Magnus in a long time? Let’s say making a meal.
They had plans to go out one night but an emergency happens in Spain that leads to Magnus spending pretty much his whole day there and texts Alec that he’s too tired to go out, rain check?
When he eventually portals home after an exhausting day he smells something wonderful wafting through the loft and finds the table set up complete with candles and a small bouquet and Alec in the kitchen just finishing up making their plates.
Magnus just stands there in wonderment and Alec smiles when he sees him, gives him a hello kiss and tells Magnus to go freshen up.
Magnus doesn’t remember or even if anyone has ever made him a meal like this and after receiving that gift he’s falling even more for this Shadowhunter and wonders who he should thank to have this angel in his life.
I am So Done with these criticisms I keep seeing like “It was good and all but Diego Luna didn’t work for me casting-wise, he was too wiry and soft-spoken, not action-movie enough” and I’m like??? SPY???? That’s the point????
Honestly people need to stop forcing the Hypermasculine Jason Statham Aesthetic bullshit irrelevantly onto characters that bear literally no comparison.
Probably the only Black Sails/Outlander crossover we’re likely to get lol but loved getting to hear that wee piece of music, knowing it was written before it was intended/destined to be Outlander’s iconic theme.
It’s bi-visibility day, so I thought I’d write some bisexual Percy headcannons!
- Okay so since he was 12 Percy has been so preoccupied, as a result he literally never got time to even question his sexuality.
- It’s not until he turns 17 after the giant war that it even occurs to him that he might actually be attracted to guys, like he had a crush on Annabeth for so long and heteronormativity and internalised biphobia/homophobia made him just assume he was only attracted to girls.
- Plus Percy is pretty embarrassed about being attracted to anyone anyway, and gets embarrassed so easily about it.
-he probably realises he’s attracted to guys because of Nico saying he had a crush on him to be honest
- once he starts to think about it, he realises that he is definitely bisexual (he totally realises his huge crush on Luke from when he was younger)
- He definitely talks to Sally about it straight away, who of course is an absolute Saint about it.
- I reckon he tells her that he’s worried what people will think, and she tells him he doesn’t have to tell anyone if he doesn’t feel comfortable
- (and that if he wants too he shouldn’t be friends with anyone who doesn’t accept him anyway)
- I think it’s quite a while after until he tells anyone else. He definitely has some internalised biphobia.
- after a while, I think he tells Paul next?
-I’m not too sure how close they are, I like to think they are and he seems to be in canon, but I’m not 100%.
- but assuming he tells Paul, Paul is totally understanding and nice too.
- I think he’d be really nervous to tell Annabeth at first.
- this could be totally self-indulgent but I like to think he talks to Nico about it, and he comforts Percy by saying how nice Annabeth was to him when he came out as gay.
- I think he would be worried she’d get jealous or something?
- which I don’t think she would, I think she’d be totally nice and accepting of it, she knows Percy loves her and him being bi doesn’t change that or make it more likely he’ll cheat.
-I mean Annabeth is quite a jealous person, but she wouldn’t get more jealous because of this.
- basically after that is just Percy being happily and openly bisexual and totally smitten by Annabeth Chase at the same time, and Annabeth chase is just an amazing person as usual too.
- once Annabeth gets used to the idea her and Percy totally talk about guys being attractive (read: Jason) and Annabeth is bi too (so they talk about girls as well, PIPER).