do u have any headcanons abt Percy and Annabeth as parents?
oh boy do I
- listen they are amazing parents, like model parents.
- Percy really likes kids in canon, and Annabeth is just… a really good leader and I don’t see how she wouldn’t be an amazing mum.
- Percy probably lets the kids get away with murder by just pretending he didn’t see it because they’re cute and he hates telling them off
(shh i do this with my cat).
- Annabeth pretends to be exasperated by it, but honestly, she turns a blind eye too.
- Percy cooks all the food and Annabeth sorts out all the fights.
- They both love playing with the kids; like Annabeth loves lego and Percy adores all the cuddly toys.
- They wouldn’t force gender roles on their kids and would encourage them to do whatever they enjoy, even if it’s not the ‘norm’.
- LOADS OF DISNEY FILMS ALL THE TIME
- it’s just a really happy house
- like they probably argue, but it’s just over silly domestic things like who needs to wash the dishes.
- Annabeth always wins.
- They love their kids a lot, but I bet they need a break sometimes, and Sally and Paul are always there to lend a hand if they need a weekend away.
- Frederick probably isn’t as prominent in their lives, but I think they go to visit him still, but they live far away so it’s harder.
- They probably have the best bedtime stories to tell, like come on.