I emailed my application to the employer today I hope everything was satisfactory 😬
I haven’t left the house lately because cold so I don’t know how far along the construction is yet but hopefully they’ll finish soon cuz like I need to know if I’m gonna need to just go apply somewhere else.
I also went and favorited their Facebook page so they can see that I am interested and if they check my Facebook all they are gonna see is hundreds of photos of ellie, dog play groups, and my other pets lol so yeah
I am 24 when my doctor tells me that I was abused. She doesn’t tell
me what happened to me, or plant any memories that weren’t already
there. She takes what I have told her and she puts it all inside those
six letters, that one word.
Before she takes my memories and gives me that word, I tell her that I
have made the appointment because I want to know why I can’t stand being
touched. I tell her that I’m 24 and I’m sick of flinching when shop
assistants hand me my change, just in case their fingers brush against
my palm and there is that fire again, the one that rushes up from my
bone to the membrane of my skin any time it comes into contact that I
wasn’t expecting. I tell her that I have been trying to do this
properly, from dating to everything else, and it’s like I’m blocked.
It’s like I’m missing a piece of myself that makes me an adult, or
perhaps even a human, and I don’t know where it’s gone.
1. Cut out everything that’s unimportant and seek to focus on what matters in your life.
2. Make sure you include frequent breaks in your schedule as we’re more productive when we work in shorter blocks.
3. Get rid of all distractions when you sit down to work – so close down tumblr, twitter, email and facebook. Also, work somewhere quiet where you won’t be found as interruptions can break your concentration.
4. No matter what you do, it’s essential that you seek to keep on developing your creativity. When we feel inspired, working doesn’t take much effort as we’re in the flow and feeling good about ourselves.
5. Try and make the most of those pockets of time that are often wasted when we’re hanging around (for example, as we’re using public transport or we’re waiting for a friend).
6. Don’t let other people distract you from your course. At the end of the day, it is your life not theirs. You need to be committed and true to yourself.