- [singing about Lauren falling in love with Camila]
- Normani: And if she falls in love tonight, it can be assumed...
- Dinah: Her carefree days with us are history.
- Dinah and Normani: In short, our pal is doomed!
- [Dinah and Normani both start crying]
(1/2) Hi Anne! Just want to add something about why BTS needs to sing in Japanese. First, Japan is the 2nd largest market in the music industry so it's a big deal if they're able to enter the market. And as far as I know, before DBSK became really popular in Japan, it's hard for kpop idols to enter the Japanese market. I think there's only Rain, Boa, and DBSK at that time..you rarely or hardly see any kpop idols having activities in Japan.