If you feel like it, please respond with five things that make you happy when you get this. Then, send to the last ten people in your notifications anonymously. You never know who might benefit from spreading positivity! 🌼 (not gonna be anonymous - why would I? )
(queue breaking oops whatever)
1) Knowing someone genuinely wants to talk to you/sees something and knows that I’d like to see it. For example, my friend often messages me out of the blue telling me random stories from her day and last night she snapchatted me some random photos of her puppy because she knew I’d have liked seeing them (however i did the same back today with my dog and she left me on read so i’m kinda sad about that, it happens a lot :( )
2) When my internet actually works well enough to LET ME QUEUE POSTS. It’s so bad atm because my mum’s skyping my stepdad in Vegas and it’s taking up literally all of the internet which prevents me from even uploading photos despite having turned off the wifi on my phone and iPod D:
3) That I’m seeing Ed Sheeran in less than a month!!
4) Having great academic achievements. I don’t like talking a bunch about them because I don’t want to come across bragging but last week I got a history essay back and got 24 marks out of 25, the highest by far in all Year 12 history classes! I was pretty proud of myself.
5) Knowing that I’m (hopefully) getting my braces off in a couple of months! My teeth are almost fixed and I really can’t wait to see the finished result.