//Jerome x Reader. Sorry this was kind of short, I’ve been pretty
Summary: Y/n is at the gas station, stealing food. While she
is concentrated on the shelf, trying to decide what she is going to take, she
hears a voice in her ear.
Title: My Little Prodigy.
Warnings: Murder, reader is depicted as a criminal who
respects Jerome. Nothing too bad. //
Y/n ducks her
head down more, trying to remain inconspicuous and unseen at the same time. She
waves slightly at the cashier, while still keeping her face covered. She doesn’t
want to draw any unnecessary attention to herself, whether that’s by being too
loud, or too suspicious. She walks leisurely over to the large rows of refrigerated
goods and pretends to look at the drinks for a bit until the cashier looks
away. Y/n ducks into the next aisle, and holds her breathe as she stares at the
bags of chips and crackers in front of her, only taking a second to think about
what she wants before she reaches out and silently grabs one of the smaller
bags, moving to place it under her jacket. Before she has a chance to do that,
she feels a hand on her shoulder, and feels someone press up against her back.
“Whatcha doing?” She shudders and
turns around calmly, her gaze slowly dragging upwards until she meets his gaze.
Y/n knows she recognizes the ginger from somewhere-she just can’t place it. Is
it one of her school mates? Either way, she doesn’t want any trouble, and she
definitely doesn’t want to have to explain herself to him.
“Get lost,” she
mutters, attempting to push past him. He grabs her arm and pulls her back to
where she was, casting a glance over to the cashier, who is now looking over in
concern. He wraps his other arm around her, and brings his hand up to her face,
cupping her cheek and leaning in close, resting his forehead on hers. The whole
time he keeps his gaze over by the cashier, waiting for him to look away. He
finally does, and the redhead’s gaze rips over to y/n’s, his blue-green eyes
wide, and unblinking.
attitude?” He asks softly, pulling away and releasing her. “I was just being
friendly, just wanted to talk.” His gaze travels down her body quickly before
landing on the bag of chips. “Not worth stealing,” he states, grabbing it from
her and placing it back on the shelf.
“What the hell?”
Y/n asks, reaching to grab the bag once again. His hand shoots out and grabs
“You got good
technique, doll. Why waste it on those?” He pulls her back closer to him, still
letting her stay at a comfortable distance. “You could do so much better, you could be so much worse.” He grins wildly, his
eyes widening. “You have so much
potential, doll. Don’t waste it on this…” His voice trails off as his eyes
scans the aisle beside her, laughing softly.
“Maybe I just
really like these damn chips.” Y/n snaps, glaring up at the boy. Who the hell
does he think he is?
“I could get you anything you wanted- if you
just come with me.” He whispers, his eyes twinkling as he laughs in amusement
at her anger.
“Are you propositioning me? Well, forgot it! What
the hell do I look like to you, some prostitute?
Well, I’m not- and even if I was I wouldn’t go home with some-”
“Whoa, calm down doll.” He holds his hands up, chuckling softly. “I didn’t mean
it like that, not at all.” He lowers his head and gazes at her through his
lashes, his voice dropping instantly, his eyes taking on a darker gleam. “There’s
so many whores around here, my mom was one herself, ‘till I killed her, that
is. Trust me, I can tell a whore from a decent girl.” Y/n’s eyes wide as his
face clicks into place.
She whispers, staring up at him in awe. He smiles and takes a step back, bowing
“In the flesh,”
he murmurs, standing up straight and tilting his head. “My buddies are waiting
outside for me…so, whaddya say?” He holds out his hand. She pauses for a moment
before smiling brightly and grabbing his hand, trying to calm her beating
“Let’s go.” They
head out the door, drawing the attention of the cashier slightly. As the door
shuts behind them, Jerome pauses, turning around to her.
“Wait here,” he
says before ducking back into the shop and disappearing into one of the aisles.
Y/n stares in confusion as he walks back over towards the door, something in
his hand. The cashier says something to him, and places his hand on the phone,
pointing to the bag Jerome is holding. He stares down at the bag, and throws
one hand in the air, hitting his head as if to say, how dumb of me, and moves up to the counter, setting the bag down.
With one hand, he reaches into the pocket, but in a split second his other hand
grabs the gun that was hidden in the waistband behind his back and he points it
at the man, pulling the trigger. He grabs the bag and rushes out, shoving the
back into y/n’s hands before pulling her into the already open doors of the
The door slams
shut behind them and the van screeches out of the parking lot. Y/n stares down
at her hands, and notices the bag of chips.
The chips she
was going to steal.
“Why would you
kill a man for a bag of chips?” Y/n asks, glancing over at Jerome and raising
an eyebrow. He shrugs.
“You said you
“So, you wasted
a bullet killing a man, for a bag of chips that I said I liked?”
Real name: Park Ji Min (Hangul: 팍지민)
Birthday: October 13, 1995
Zodiac sign: Libra
Height: 175 cm (5’9″)
Weight: 61 kg (134 lbs)
Blood Type: A
– He was born in Busan, South Korea.
– Jimin’s family conists of: Dad, mom, younger brother
– Education: Busan High School of Arts; Global Cyber University
– Pre-debut Jimin entered Busan High School of Arts as the top student in modern dance, but later transferred to Korea Arts High School with V.
– His favorite colors are blue and black.
– His favorite number is number 3.
– He views himself as “fat” and his self conscious of his looks and cheeks.
– His favorite foods are pork, duck, chicken, fruit, and kimchi jjigae.
– He prefers a sunny and cool weather.
– Is known for his impressive abs.
– He jokingly hits his fellow members as a way of showing his affection for them
– If music is playing he will start to dance no matter where he is.
– When the weather is sunny and cool, Jimin likes wearing earphones while listening to music that gives a good feeling.
– Jimin became interested in a singing career after watching a Rain performance.
– Once he wrote some lyrics and gave them to Suga. Suga said: “You called these lyrics?!” (the lyrics sounded like a children song). Suga asked him to redo the lyrics, but in the end he still couldn’t use Jimin’s lyrics.
– Jimin’s role models are Rain, Taeyang (Bigbang) and Chris Brown.
– He is most confident in his eyes.
– He enjoys reading comic books. He said that comic books influenced him a lot. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
– Jimin usually solves his problems himself. If he can’t solve it, he will share it with V and ask for his advice.
– Jungkook is always teasing Jimin about his height.
– Jimin’s favorite food is: meat (pork, beef, duck, chicken), fruits, stew kimchi jjigae.
– In 10 years, Jimin wants to be a cool singer who enjoys the stage.
– In the dorm, Jimin in charge of the kitchen.
– Things he want to steal from other members are: Rap Monster’s height, V’s talent and gaze, J-Hope’s cleanliness, Suga’s diverse knowledge.
– Jimin’s ideal date: “Sitting on the bench, drinking together… I would like to have a countryside date. We would also walk holding hands….(Laugh)”
– If he’d get a day off, Jimin jokingly said he wants to go on a date with Jungkook while holding hands together. And when Jungkook talked about his wishes, Jimin shouted: “Live happily together with me!” -MCD Backstage 140425-
– He felt a bit hurt when Jungkook ranked him the last in terms of looks. Jimin thinks the 1st is Jin while the 7th is Suga. (He was going to rank Rap Monster as the 7th but he changed his mind saying that recently Rap Monster got better-looking).
– He has to use eyeliner while practicing the choreography, else he can’t seem to show strong expressions and he will get shy.
– Jimin appeared in GLAM’s MV Party (XXO). GLAM disbanded, they were under BigHit.
– Jin chose Jimin as the member who has changed the most since debut.
– Hobby: Getting beaten up. (Profile written by Jimin)
– Motto : Let’s keep trying till we can’t do it any more. (Profile written by Jimin)
– Things he likes (3 things): Jeonggukkie, performing, receiving attention. (Profile written by Jimin)
– Things he dislikes (3 things): V, Jin, Suga. (Profile written by Jimin)
-Most fans think of him as the ultimate bias wrecker but really HE IS JUST A SMOL MOCHI FULL OF PUFFY BABY CHEEKS
New original 3D animated movie: Ducks. The secret life of ducks when humans aren’t looking.
Whenever ducks fly south in the winter, they’re actually flying to a big city of ducks where they talk and have jobs and have traffic lights with pictures of ducks in them and every billboard and storefront is a bird pun.
A generic duck guy is a young adult who feels inadequate because his dad is a big broker in the bread stock exchange.
He accidentally reveals the secret life of ducks to a human child, and now he must take her south with him to duck city. On the way they get into hijinks and find out about a big duck conspiracy or something.
1/13/17 @coldsunnyday The ducks aren’t actually green. They’re untrustworthy creatures, and they’re lying about what color they are. Don’t listen to them.
It’s an optical illusion called “structural color.” Their feathers are black. The fluffy side bits of the feathers (barbs) are also black. The little hooks that keep the barbs all lined up (barbules) are also black. There are microscopic little ridges (tubules) on the barbules that are also black. But the tubules are exactly the same size as a wavelength of green light, so instead of absorbing green light the way a black object should, they reflect it and the ducks look green.
If you put one of the ducks under a good enough microscope, you’d see that no individual part of it was actually green in any way.
Avian biology generally can’t produce blue or green pigments. Birds that look blue or green are lying about it. Don’t trust them.
Except for turacos. They’re actually green, and very pleased with themselves about it. Look at this guy, here’s a bird you can trust:
So, from two classic, different cartoons where Daffy Duck and Tom Cat looked like this
From the depths of 4chan’s /co/, this was born
Which eventually spread to other character, leading to scores of similar fanart
I’ve never watched JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures, but every time I come across this trend, this meme if you will, I laugh like an idiot for a while, increasing my desire to do so, and I think it’s about fucking time I do, because shit this ridiculous can only be good!